chapter 7

Samantha's pov

I woke up. Corie was next to me. I was only in panties and my bra. He was still sleeping. I looked at the time it is really late. It's 3:02.

I got up and went downstairs. Hayes was sleeping on the couch. I got a snack from out the fridge. I got some juice a bag of chips and some fruit.

I went back upstairs. I started watching tv as I ate a snack.

Then Corie woke up. He said "Sam what are you doing?" His voice sounded so tired. I said "watching tv." Corie said " ugh."

Corie sat up and tried to kiss me. But I moved. I said " no you just woke up,your breath stink, move." Corie said "so mean." I said "go brush your teeth stinky."

I laid back and finished eating my snack. Corie came out the bathroom. He said "now can I get a kiss?" I said "I don't know." Corie cam closer to me and held my face still. Then he kissed me on my lips.

I said "oww that hurt." Corie said "I'm sorry baby,let me kiss it." Corie kissed my lips again. I said "your so rough." Corie said "no I'm gently what you talking about?" I said "your so rough,even when we have sex your rough,when you just made me kiss you you was rough." Corie said "come here baby."

I went to Corie. I was kinda a midget compared to him. He is 5'9 I'm 5'2. Corie picked me up. He was holding me by grabbing my butt. my arms was around his neck. Corie said "want me to be gently baby girl?" I said "yes meanie." Corie said "okay baby." Corie laid down. He softly kissed my lips.

He grabbed but butt. His hands are so soft. He took of my bra slowly. He kissed me down. He started to kiss my breast. Corie stopped and said "see I'm gently." I said "no your a big tease." Corie said "aww baby." I said "you took my bra off man." Corie said "leave it off sexy." I said "fine."

Corie and I laid back down. Corie laid on top of my breast. He grabbed them as he watched tv. I giggled when he did.

Soon I went back to sleep.

Hours later

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes. It was Corie. Corie said "come on wake up,you have to get dress,you are going with Taylor." I popped up and started running around my room for my clothes. Today I have a doctor's appointment. Ugh. Corie said "remember now?" I nodded my head as I ran into my bathroom.

I said "you cant stay her stupid,get dress." Corie said "I know, gosh so mean to me." I said "yeah yeah."

I finished getting dressed. I put on a Nike hat. My hair is a mess.

Corie said "aww you look so cute, let me take a picture of you baby."

I said "fine."

Act like the crown is a Nike hat.

Corie said "my babyyy." I said "okay,I have to go,don't touch my stuff." Corie kissed me and said "shut up and get out,I'm leaving soon with Hayes."

I went outside. Taylor was in the car. I got in and Taylor drived off.

Taylor said "what was you doing?" I said "I woke up late." Taylor said"you have to go to sleep." I said "I know Taylorrr!" Taylor said "watch it." I said "sorry."

Taylor said "we are gonna go to the doctor then to Cameron house." I said "okay but I'm hungry." Taylor said "you should of ate when home but you woke up late." I said "Taylorr it isn't my fault, and I'm really hungryyy." Taylor said "it doesn't matter you have to wait until we leave the doctors office."

"But I'm hungry noww." Taylor said "stop it and fix your face! You are acting like a little kid stop it." I said "FINE!!" Taylor said "Samantha yell in my car again and you getting out!" I said "fine,sorry."

We got to the doctors office. They called my name. First I went in so they can ask me questions. Taylor didn't come.

The lady doctor name was Smith.

She said "do you smoke?" I said "no." She said "are you sexually active?" I said "yes." She looked at me and said "when is the last time you had sex?" I said "five days ago." She said "okay,take off your shoes."

I took off my shoes and she measured me and weighed me.

Skip doctor stuff

We got to Cameron house. I was on the couch with Hayes Corie and Ryan.

Taylor was with the other guys.

Hayes said "I feel like y'all fucked again last night." I said "Hayes shut up and no we didn't!" Corie said "deadass shut up and stop saying that." Hayes said "okay okay okay,no need to press me."

We all laughed. I said "y'all curse to much." Hayes said "no Sam you just don't curse."  I said "I'm to nice." Hayes said "you really are mad nice." Ryan said "you are." Corie said "no your mean,you always tell me to shut up." I said "ugh." Corie said "fix your face." I said "that's why I tell you shut up." Hayes said "yea leave her alone."

Hayes hugged me. Corie said "blah."

Taylor came in the living room and said "Tyalor wanna stay here or come home?" I said "I can stay?" Taylor said "yea." I said "I wanna stay."

Hayes said "yayyy." I said "you act like a baby." Hayes said "I'm a cute baby though."

Taylor said "imma pick you up tomorrow okay?" I said "okay, bye Taylor." Taylor said "bye sweetie."

Taylor left and so did the others. Corie left. Ryan was spending the night. We was all in Hayes room. Ryan was sleeping. Hayes and I was talking.

Hayes said "Corie really likes you." I didn't say anything. Hayes said "and I know you really like him." I still don't say anything. Hayes said "it's just he likes to have sex." I looked at Hayes. I said "what do you mean?" Hayes said "before he met you he was a whore  and fucked any girl." I sadly said "so is that what he did with me?" Hayes said " no he is just a journey bastered but he really does like you Sam."

I nodded my head. I started getting anxious. I said "okay I'm gonna go to sleep night Hayes." Hayes said "...Night Sam."

I went in the guest room and went to sleep.