Chapter 24

Samantha's pov

I woke up from someone throwing cold water on me.

I popped up and yelled.

I wiped my face and I saw Ashley. I yelled "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!" Ashley said "Taylor told me to wake you up, and since Taylor isn't gonna be mean to you anymore, I guess I have to."

I got up and went in the bathroom. I took off my clthes and dried off. I took a bath last night. I put on my outfit.

I left the house and hurried to school. I didn't even wanna be in the house. I hate Ashley, I thought she was good.

I got to school and some boy pushed me in the locker and yelled "slut". I fell down.

I slowly stood up. I went to my locker. Corie was there waiting.

Corie hugged me. Corie said "what's wrong baby?" I said "nothing."

I put my stuff in my locker. Corie pulled me into a empty class room. I said "Corie what are you doing?!" Corie said "why are you mad Baby?" I said "I'm fine."

Corie sat down and pulled me into his lap. Corie kissed my cheek. Corie said "I love you." I said "I love you too."

Corie put grabbed on my waist. It hurt from when the boy pushed me. I said "oww Corie that hurts." Corie said "I'm so sorry baby, what happened there?"

Corie pulled up my shirt. He saw the bruise. He said "who did this baby?" I said " I don't know the boy." Corie said " come on baby we have class."

Corie seemed mad. I felt bad. I said "are you mad at me Corie?" Corie said "I'm not mad Sam, I just don't want you to get hurt." I said "I'm sorry for yelling at you." Corie hugged me and kissed my lips he said "it's okay really baby."

I said "can we go to your house?" Corie said "no you skipped to many days already let's go to class baby." I sighed and said "fine."

Skip school

Corie and I was at his house. We was in his room.

I was laying in him and looking at his phone. His hand was in my pants and he was grabbing my butt.

Corie said "baby you seem so sad, what is wrong, why didn't you wanna go home?"

I said " Taylor stopped being mean to me and all that and he apologised but his girlfriend said the only reason she was being nice to me is because Taylor was acting like that and she is gonna start doing the stuff Taylor was."

Corie said "just tell Taylor then baby."I said "I don't wanna mess up their relationship, he really likes her Corie." 

Corie said "Samantha he loves you more, I promise, just tell him,i don't wanna see you get hurt baby." I smiled and nodded my head.

Corie took a picture.

I said "you look soooo cute baby

I said "you look soooo cute baby." Corie said " I know."

I said "say thank you meanie." Corie said "thanks youuuuuu." I kissed his cheek and said"your welcome ugly." Corie acted like his heart broke.

I laughed as i laid on his chest.