chapter 22

Samantha's pov

I'm kinda upset. Yesterday night after Corie's house I had to come back home. But when I came back home Ashley was gone. Taylor was cooking. I felt like I was in a dream. Taylor was nice to me. He was calling me sweetie and baby etc.

There isn't no school today. Corie is going to his grandmother's house. Taylor and I are staying home, I'm kinda scared though.

I went downstairs. Taylor was watching tv. Taylor said "come here Sammy." I slowly went to Taylor. I sat on the couch. Taylor said "how do you feel about Ashley?" I said "she is cool,I mean I don't really talk to her like that." Taylor said " how would you feel if she moved in?" I was mad.

They was only dating for a month. Now he wants her to move in. Ashley probably is playing him anyway.

I said "I would be upset!" Taylor said "huh? Why Sam?" I said "you only been dating her for a month!" Taylor said "I known her for a while though Samantha." I said "so what?" Taylor said "well it isn't up to you." I said "she is moving in?" Taylor said "yes by tomorrow." I sucked my teeth.

Taylor said " and stop being disrespectful, next time you are going to be on punishment." I said "okay, can I go to Ryan's house?" Taylor said "go ahesd be back by 7."

Ryan is my best friend. Everyone is doing something today even Hayes and Corie so I'm gonna hang out with Ryan.

I got dress and put on a simple outfit.

Ryan house is kinda far away and it's winter. So I called a cab. As I was waiting for the cab. I heard Taylor on the phone. I heard him say " I don't know I'm fucking tired of her, I wanna bring her to the foster home now, she is so damn annoying now but I still kinda love her, I don't know what to do baby."

I started crying. Taylor thinks I'm annoying. He is tired of me. At least he said he still loves me. But he wants to give me away. I only been living here for two months and he already wants to give me away.

The cab came. I wiped my tears. I got in. I quickly got to Ryan house.

A little girl opened the door. She is so cute.

I said "hi I'm Samantha, is Ryan here?" She said "I'm Jaslee and Ryan is in the living room

I said "hi I'm Samantha, is Ryan here?" She said "I'm Jaslee and Ryan is in the living room." I smiled as she let me inside. I followed her to the living room. I felt kinda silly following behind a girl that's 4 or 5.

I saw Ryan on the couch sleeping. I said "is he supposed to be watching you?" She nodded her head and said "but I'm smarter then him." I laughed a little.

I woke up Ryan. Ryan said "oh Sammy, hey how you get inside?" I said "your sister opened the door and don't you have two little brothers too?" Ryan said "oh yea the baby is with my mom and the other one is in my room, let me go check on him."

Ryan and I went in his room. I saw a bunch of pictures.

I said "who's this?" Ryan said "oh that's me and my mom and dad when I was a baby

I said "who's this?" Ryan said "oh that's me and my mom and dad when I was a baby." I said "you guys look so cute."

There was a picture of Jaslee

There was a picture of Jaslee. She looked cute. Only thing different was that her hair was straight.

I said "who's this?" Ryan said "my mom and my brother

I said "who's this?" Ryan said "my mom and my brother."

I said "how old is he?" Ryan said "8, he is a mommy's boy." I said "that's cute,what's his name?" Ryan said " Malik."

Ryan woke up Malik. He was on his bed sleeping. Malik said "What Ryan!?" Ryan said "go in your room now Malik!" Malik groaned and said "fine!" Malik left.

I laid on Ryan's bed. I said " be nice to your brother he is only 8." Ryan said " he is a snitch and is annoying." I laughed a little.

Ryan laid next to me. He said "what's wrong, you look like you was crying?" I said "don't tell Coreie or Hayes, it's not even a big deal." Ryan said "okay ,what happened?"

I said " I heard Taylor on the phone talking ,he was saying she's annoying I don't even want her no more and how he is tired me and that he wanted to give me to the foster home but he still loves me."

Ryan said "at least he loves you right?" I said "yes but he doesn't even like having me around, I think he was talking to Ashley,he said Baby at the end and I doubt he was calling one of the guys 'baby'." Ryan said " Ashley wouldn't encourage him to give you away."I said " I know but it's Ashley fault why he's acting like that."

Ryan said "don't worry about them."

Ryan went to check on the kids. I was texting Corie.

He sent me a picture of him and his cousin.

Ugh. Corie said he isn't coming to school tomorrow. That means everyone is gonna bother me. Some boy always bothers me when Corie isn't in school.

Hayes and Ryan only have a couple of classes with me. I only see them in those classes and lunch.

Ryan came back. Ryan said "Malik and Jaslee are playing with dolls." I said "leave them alone." Ryan jumped on top of me and said "texting Corie?" I said "yeah, and he isn't coming to school tomorrow."

Ryan said "why not?" I said "he has to babysit." Ryan said "aww, gonna miss your boyfriend?" I said "he isn't my boyfriend." Ryan said "he is but it's okay."

I groaned. I said " can you get me some food?" Ryan said " uh, no." I said "so mean to me." Ryan said "love youu." I said " I'm hungry Ryan."Ryan said "well my parents need to go food shopping soooo."

I said "fine but let's watch a movie or something." Ryan said " okay pick one."

I picked white house down. I laid on the bed and watched the movie. 40 minutes into the movie and I started to go to sleep.