chapter 14

Samantha's pov

Cameron was yelling at me because I spent the night at Corie house. I'm 16, I thought it was okay.

Cameron said "Sam you didn't even tell none of us!" I said "I know cameron, I never knew I had to, I Wasn't thinking." Cameron said "well now you are staying with us, tomorrow after school go home and get more clothes and come here!" I sadly nodded my head.

I went in my room. I laid on my bed. I started crying. I hated when people yell at me. I start to cry. It makes me feel like they don't like me. I want all the guys to like me. Especially if I'm gonna live with Taylor.

I lived with Taylor for only 10 weeks. I liked Cameron and Nash the most. They always so much fun.

Someone opened the door. I looked it was Cameron. He looked sad.

Did I make him sad?

Cameron said "Samantha why are you crying?" I said "you yelled at me just because I forgot to call you." Cameron said "sweetie no, Nash and I were worried we didn't know where you was, or what happened, your crying just because I yelled at you?" I shook my head trying to stop crying.

I'm gonna look like a little bitch crying because someone yelled at me. Cameron said "I'm sorry sweetie, I won't yell at you no more."

Cameron hugged me tightly. I felt so warm. I loved hugging people. Cameron kissed my forehead. He said "I'm sorry sweetie." I said "it's okay."

Cameron let go of me and said "We are gonna go to A friend's house wanna come?" I said "no thanks." Cameron said "okay stay here with Hayes and Ryan okay?" I said "okay."

Cameron got up and left. I wiped my face and went downstairs. I saw Hayes and Ryan playing on the ps4. I said "where is Corie?" Hayes said "he's home remeber, he is going away today." I said "ughh."

I sat down at the table and started eating some grapes. I forgot Corie is going away. I'm Gonna go see him be for he leaves.

I started getting dress. I put on my sweats and tank top. I went downstairs. I said "Hayes I'm gonna go see Corie before he leaves." Hayes said "fuck him good as a going away present." I yelled "HAYES SHUT UP STUPID." Hayes and Ryan laughed.

I quickly got to Corie house. Corie opened the door. He hugged me tightly. I loved it.

Corie said "why you here baby?" I said "I wanna see you before you leave." Corie said "awww babyyyy."

I kissed Corie. Corie said "let's go in my room."

We went in the basement to Corie room.

Corie said "I'm gonna miss you." I said "I'm Gonna miss you too." Corie said "we are gonna be gone for a month Sam."

I wanted to cry. I didn't know he was gonna,be gone for a month. I hugged Corie. Corie kissed my lips. He said "don't worry baby, I will be back soon." I said "okay."

Corie laid down. I laid on top of him.

Corie started touching my breast. He said "take your shirt off baby girl." I sat up and slowly took off my shirt. Corie started sucking on my breast. Corie took off his shirt and started sucking in my neck. He was leaving hickeys on my neck.

I took off my pants. Corie laid on top of me and started fingering me. He pulled his finger out of me and out his penis in me.

He was going fast and hard. I maimed "CORIEEEEE OH MYY GODDDDD!!" Corie groaned "Fuck!"

Corie pulled out and came on my stomach.

Corie laid down. He wiped,my stomach off. Corie said "baby I'm really gonna miss you, I'm not gonna be able to fuck you for a month.",i giggled and said "so what was you doing before you met me?"

Corie moved the covers over his body and started playing with his penis. Corie said "this." I said "you could've just said that, you didn't have to show me." Corie said "you've seen me naked before baby." I said " and you are so pretty." Corie said "I'm handsome you mean, I'm not a girl."

I giggled and said "okay baby." Corie said "come on you have to go home before Cameron yells at you again." sighed and said "okay."