Oceans, gurneys and ointment.....

I still didn't know how i felt about the whole Seth and Sam situation, and i realized that as we walked across the edge of the water.

"So...."I began slowly.

"So...." He replied.

"Are we just going to pretend that a vast majority of this summer never happened or...." I didn't know what to say. I couldn't deny the way i felt about Seth and i was, quite honestly, confused. He kissed me twice and then told me he didn't do 'love' but i was pretty sure that we were having a moment before Sam walked in. I wasn't quite sure if i fully understood Seth as a whole yet and it annoyed me beyond compare. Did he like me? Was he just a serial kisser? When would the Sam charade end? How did he get those killer abs?

"Of course not" He scoffed like I had suggested we walk in front of a moving car.

"Then what do we do?"

"I don't know" He replied honestly. That wasn't what i was hoping for.

I was about to say something else when he brought his hand up to stop me from walking farther.

"Look at it" He breathed.

"You bite your nails?" I said examining his nails critically.

"Not that!" He exclaimed jerking his hand away, "The water. Look"

I did as told and looked at the water and proceeded to have my breath taken away. The view was incredible. The sun was beginning to set against the water and it cast a reddish hue over it. The water was glistening as the light bounced off of it gorgeously.

"It's amazing" I smiled.

"You up for it?" I had no time to ask what he meant when i turned to see him taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing?!" I shrieked jumping away from him.

"Swim in the ocean" He shrugged dropping his shirt and looking at me, "Your words not mine"

"Here?" I asked, "Now?"

"Precisely" He grinned unbuttoning his pants. I blushed as i turned away, "Aww, is Bleu blushing?"

"No she isn't" I said forcing my eyes to meet his. I thanked God when i realized he was wearing boxer briefs. How embarrasing would it have been if he was wearing normal briefs?!

"You're scared, aren't you?" He shook his head looking at me, "I should've known you weren't spontaneous enough"

"I'm plenty spontaneous!" I pouted.

"Are you?"

"This one time, i bought a salad AND a drink even though I had only budgeted for the salad"

"I'll be sure not to call the cops" He rolled his eyes.

"Fine" I huffed noticing the challenge in his eyes, "You don't think i'll do it?"

"You're still too much of a good girl, i guess" He shrugged picking up his shirt.

"You guessed wrong" to drive my words home, I dropped my shorts and proceeded to pull off my shirt. Trying not to feel self concious about my hot pink bra and oddly matched green boyshorts, I turned to the water and took a deep breath, "Let's do this"

"Seth?" I said turning when i didnt hear him move. I caught his eyes roaming my body before they met mine hastily.

"Yeah, water. Good. Fun" He dove into the water before i could say anything.

I carefully waded into the ocean and inhaled water as my body was plunged under.

"Seth!" I yelled once i got back up for air.

"You should've seen your face!" I heard him laughing heavily .

"Thats the second time today that you've made me ingest something that people probably pee in!" I shrieked as he swam closer to me.

"Yeah yeah yeah" he sighed, "I'll race ya"

"I don't want to race ya. I want the water out of my brain"

"Winner gets a prize" He said.

"Like what?" I said looking at him slightly intrigued.

"I don't know. Whatever they want"

"If i win...you have to do a load of your own laundry" I nodded realizing that he still didn't know how to do laundry. Talia and I had been taking turns doing the groups laundry all this time.

"If I win, you have to dye your hair green!" A cocky smile appeared on his lips as he spoke

"I am not dyeing my hair green!"

"Are you insinuating that I will win?" He grinned in a challenge.

"You're on, Fuller"

....................................

"Where on earth did you learn to swim like that?!" I asked Seth as i made my way back to the sand.

"I worked as a lifeguard for three summers" He said nonchalantly wading out of the water.

"You what?" I yelled as he threw his shirt on.

"Didn't I tell you?" He asked innocently, "Well, i'm life guard certified"

"You cheater!" I screeched angry.

"You didn't set down any rules" He shrugged.

"That's not even fair" I said trying not to watch as the fabric of his shirt soaked up the water and clung to his stomach.

"How about this, you dye your hair green and i'll do a load" He proposed.

I stood mulling it over and rolled my eyes, "You'll do two loads"

He smiled at me and buttoned his pants, "You better get dressed before hypothermia sets in"

I quickly threw on my clothes, mainly due to the fact that he was openly staring at me.

"Do you mind?" I asked waving my shirt in hopes for privacy...or for him to blink.

He walked up to me and plucked the shirt out of my hand, "I don't think i do"

"Give that back you vapid animal" I mumbled trying to get my shirt back.

"Reach, Trish" He raised the shirt over his head and I, stupidly, jumped for it. I miscalculated my jump and ended up awkwardly kneeing him in the groin and elbowing him in the stomach, causing him to fall on his back. Being the clutz I am, I tumbled on top of him ungracefully.

"I swear you want me dead" I heard him mumble.

"Shut up" I said lifting my head up from where it lay on his chest. We laid, eye to eye, unable to speak. I watched as he furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth.

"You have pretty eyes" He said shocked.

"You really know how to make a girl feel special" I murmured sarcastically.

I don't know if it was the timing of my comment or something else but the next thing i knew, I was being pushed away.

"Sorry" He mumbled quickly jumping to his feet. He began walking ahead of me and i scratched my head confused.

What just happened?

"Seth?" I said quickly as something caught my eye.

"Yeah?" He turned back impatiently.

"Have you always had red splotches all over your back?" From where his shirt clung to his back, basically becoming see through, I noticed red splotches decorating his entire back.

"What are you talking about?" He said absently scratching it.

"DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE!" I instructed grabbing his arm and breaking into a run.

"Why are we running?" He asked confused.

"I need to get you to a doctor, ASAP" I said as we neared the house, "Wait here"

"Mom, i need the car" I yelled running into the house.

"Why, Wha~"

"I think seth is allergic to hermit crabs or something" I cut her off as she got up from the couch.

"Oh my gosh! Do you want me to drive?" Mom's face became worried as i spotted the car key on the banister near the TV.

"Don't worry, i've got it" I nodded running back to the door.

"Please don't take too long" Mom yelled as i ran out the door, "Your father is coming"

The last part was lost as i slammed the front door and instructed Seth to get into the car.

"Ms. Mcguiness?" I heard the doctor call my naem and practically sprinted to him.

I had driven, at top speed, to the closest hospital and watched a, still confused, Seth be ushered to go see a doctor by a female nurse.

"Is he allergic?"

"You were right to instruct him not to touch his face" The doctor looked down at me with a small smile, "He's not allergic to hermit crabs, We tend to see this happen to people around here often. What it is was the bacteria from the hermit crab that caused the reaction. At some point he must have come into contact with a dirty hermit and the touch is what his body wasn't prepared for"

I nodded listening intently.

"We gave him some ointment that should clear it right up" Almost on cue, Seth swaggered up to us with a small grimace.

"Thanks, doc" He nodded with a small bag hand, "Let's go"

"Are you embarassed by the OINTMENT?" I asked loudly as he pushed me out the hospital doors.

"Shut up!" He hissed, "It's such an ugly word"

I laughed out loud as we neared the curb.

"Do you see what i see?" Seth asked grinning at me.

"No, i truly don't"

"The gurney" He pointed at a gurney that stood outside an unattended ambulance.

"Seth, no!" I whispered harshely as he walked up and rolled it to me, easily.

"Get on" he said shortly.

"No! this is unlawful, what if someone's in there?"

"There was no one in there. Get on" he said again. I was about to give him another NO when i felt his arms come around my waist and hoist me onto the gurney.

"People really shouldn't leave gurney's out like this" I held back a scream as he began pushing the gurney at top speed. I felt him jump onto the gurney behind me as we careened into the half empty parking lot.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER :)

S.O.T.D: BAD BY THE CAB

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG AND IT'S FEEL. IT FEELS LIKE SUMMER WHEN I LISTEN TO THIS AND I FIND IT CUTE FOR SETH AND TRISH'S RELATIONSHIP :)

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE GUYS :)