Do I wanna know?

“WATCH OUT!” I yelled as we quickly approached a car.

“Trish, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but…THERE’S NO STEERING WHEEL!!!” Seth shrieked from behind me.

“We’re going to die!” I was hyperventilating now,  “I knew I should’ve jumped off this death trap as soon as you threw me on!”

“I can’t stop this thing” He complained as the gurney went over a road bump.

“You imbecile!”

“We’re gonna have to jump” I felt his arms tighten around me.

“No we aren’t~” I was cut off as my body was pulled off the gurney to the ground, “SETH!”

Seth’s arms we wrapped tightly around me as we rolled off the gurney and slammed into the pavement with a heavy crunch.

“Crap” He murmured as we rolled across the parking lot and were stopped by the curb.

“Are you okay?” I asked worry filling my eyes. My face was scrunched into his chest and I gently pulled free to look up at him.

“Yeah” He coughed, “I do stuff like this all the time, Bleu”

I was about to give him a snappy reply until I noticed the spark of amusement in his eyes.

“You have the worst ideas, you know that?” I grumbled getting up and extending a hand.

“This was YOUR idea” He sneered ignoring my hand and hauling himself up, “YOUR ideas are the worst”

I rolled my eyes as I looked for the, now, long gone gurney, “RIP to the gurney”

“Screw the gurney, I have pavement burns because I was trying to save our lives” Seth shook his head and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

“The ointment should clear that right up” I said hiding a laugh.

“At least I have a cure for my obscurities! Your…you’re a perpetual stream of BORING” He shot back.

“At least I’m not an arrogant, cocky, jerk face!”

“At least I don’t dress like my grandma with a brown wig” He spat.

“At least I can pass a mirror without standing in front of it for three years!” I grinned maliciously.

“At least I have a reason to look into every mirror in sight”

“At least my IQ is higher than a new born baby’s!”

“At least I’ve had more than one and a half kisses!” He sneered.

“At least I’m not a serial kisser”

“At least I don’t wanna kiss you!” He yelled finally, making me shut up. He stared at me with shallow breaths and shook his head, “God, I’m a liar”

With those words he grabbed me by the edge of the tank top and crashed his lips into mine. There was fire in the way he pressed his body and maneuvered his lips against mine. I found myself grabbing onto every inch of him that I could, in hopes of getting closer to him. His hands were in my hair, on my waist, on my face, everywhere. I couldn’t deny how much I wanted to just meld into him and have us be one. It was like the closeness just wasn’t close enough. I felt a shock of excitement as he gently bit my lip and snuck his tongue into my mouth. Someone get this boy an award!

“I’m so sorry” He pulled away breathing heavily.

I stared at him with big eyes not knowing what to say. All I could think about was Sam and how he was dating her but for all the wrong reasons. Was I supposed to hate him? Or was I supposed to pull him back in for round two?