And along they went...

NEW YOUTUBE VID ALERTT! ITS OFF TO THE SIDE AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF YOU GUYS COULD LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT! TOONNSS MORE WATTPAD CENTRES VIDS TO COME
----

3 months later

She smiled.

That was what did it. I had been so adamant, adamant on not coming to see her. Watching her. And now here I stood, grinning from ear to ear as she licked her index finger and turned the page. ew.

"Do you want the computer next?" A gruff voice asked and I whipped around coming face to face with a tall bearded man...or barbarian. He wore a muscle tee, leather pants, chucks, and had his long hair tied into a braid. His skin was weathered as if years of dry climate had whisked any and all moisture away. His eyes were cold and dark, standing out stark against his pale skin.

"Uhm, nah. I'm good" I nodded pushing myself further against the bookshelves that kept me hidden from her sight.

"It looks less creepy" He whispered with a small sigh. My eyes flew to him and I swallowed quickly.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Running a hand through my hair, I stood up straighter hoping the red hoodie helped me channel my inner Roy Harper.

"Let me take a wild guess" The barbarian shoved his hands into his, get this, leather pants and folded his arms, "You're what, 17...18? You're a total pretty boy with a full head of hair, expensive hoodie you probably bought from Hollister or some crap, professionally scuffed boots and a hundred dollar pair of jeans standing in the middle of a library, where your kind doesn't go, for nothing? You obviously have a reason and I'm telling you that you look creepy, alright?"

"You're a lunatic" I tried to keep my eyes from blinking profusely but they wouldn't stop. It was like a disease, this blinking thing.

"The same thing they'll say about you when they find out you've been coming here everyday for the past three months, at the same time everyday, standing in the same place to stare at some mousy brown chick with an odd sense of style" Mr. Barbarian grinned at me as I gaped at him, "She probably ironed those pleats in"

My gaze swung to where Trish sat, beside the large window that overlooked the garden outside of the library, her ankles crossed as she practically disappeared into the bean bag chair. My mouth quirked up slightly as I took in her navy skirt, white blouse, and coveted white oxfords.

"She looks fine" I snapped as he made a clucking sound in the back of his throat.

"I thought you weren't staring"

I stared at him, unblinking, as I mentally fly kicked myself, "What are you still doing here?"

"Listen, kid, I don't mean any harm...I get it, alright?" His tone softened as he moved out of the way for a tall woman pushing a cart full of books I didn't bother looking at.

"You get what?" I furrowed my eyebrows and rested my arm along the edge of the book case.

"Whenever I see you...Dude you look so defeated. You look like it hurts to even be in the same place as he" He sighed, "I've been there before"

"Listen, my mother always told me not to talk to strangers~"

"I hope she also taught you not to creepily stare at girls...If I could notice it, I'm betting the geek squad" he paused to nod over to a large group of teenage boys clad in glasses and tape sat at a table near the back of the library, "Noticed it too"

I stared at him and pursed my lips, "I'll take it..."

I looked everywhere but him as he chuckled quietly.