Exposed...and it didn't feel good

"That's what you're wearing?" I saw his green eyes stare over me in scrutiny.

"Yeah, gotta problem?" I asked fingering the material of my short black body con dress.

"Love the docs and blazer" Sam shrugged stomping into the living room, where I stood.

"At least someone knows fashion" I grinned giving Seth a wink that I was sure would boil his blood. I had thrown on a short body con dress that had silver detailing down the right side, a casual black cropped blazer, and my favorite pink doc martens for a pop of color. I had left my hair loose and kept the makeup to a minimum only using concealer on my problem areas, some mascara, and a red lip stain.

Seth stared at me impassively before clearing his throat, "We should probably get going"

I sent a quick text to Talia telling her that I would be out with Seth and Sam, and followed both of them out the door.

"I apologize for the overly sexy car" Sam mumbled unlocking a black Rolls Royce. I stared at the car with my mouth wide open, "You could always stand there and stare, if you wanted. I'm not judging"

I quickly snapped my mouth shut and climbed into the back of the car after Seth dropped into the passenger seat.

"So, how do you like Maine, Mack?" Sam began speaking as she joined the traffic on the main road. I instantly felt a slight pang hearing her call him Mack and it annoyed immensely me that he laughed lightly as she spoke, like I wasn't sitting in the backseat looking gorgeous.

"This place is sick" Seth nodded plugging his phone into her music thingy...I mean, what was it called anyways?

Take a walk came on and I found myself singing along.

"You like this song?" Sam asked looking at me through the mirror.

"Yeah, it's probably one of my favorites" I grinned. Seth turned to look at me with a small smile playing on his lips as he pressed a button on his phone.

"I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGGATI!"

I clutched my ears as a loud rap song blared from the speakers.

"Turn that down!" I yelled as Sam and Seth burst into fits of laughter.

"I just had to" He laughed holding his sides and wiping an imaginary tear.

"That was too funny" Sam grinned making a left. I couldn't deny the way my stomach dropped as I realized that they were both laughing at me. It was different than when Seth, singularly, did it. At least then I could say something back but here I sat listening to his robotic girlfriend laugh at me too. It sucked.

"It wasn't that funny" I rolled my eyes looking out the window. Seth turned to look at me, an expression on his face, before turning back to the front and stopping the music all together.

"Get out losers" Sam yelled coming to a stop in front of a pub.

"A pub?" I asked incredulous. I had honestly thought we were going to some high class club or something. Not a flipping pub.

"You owe me five bucks" Sam said ignoring me, and turning to Seth.

"You've gotta be kidding me" He groaned.

"I'm lost" I said slowly.

"Seth bet that I was lying about the name of this place" Sam shrugged unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Who names their bar 'Ye town Bar', anyways?" Seth asked incredulously getting out of the car.

"It's kind of ironic" I laughed trying to join the joke, "I mean, we're in 2013 but the owner clearly doesn't know that"