Page 33

"Leg is numb." I said looking down.

"That's because your paralyzed." Angle and I turned around. A man came until the door.

"Miss, could you excuse us please?" the man asked.

"No! Angel stays with me always." I told the man.

"Very well. My name is Dr. Lite. I am afraid your paralyzed. We don't know how long it'll take or if you will ever be healed." Both Angel and I were shocked.

"Are you saying I'll never walk again??" I shouted.

"Shh... Honey." Angel said.

"Sorry." I said to her. At that moment Dr. Lite resumed.

"That's what it looks like. But I can't tell for certain." Dr. Lite said. I sighed deeply.

"This happened because I passed out eating a peanut?" I asked.

"You ate a nut?" Angle asked.

"Yes, I did Angel." I replied to her,

"Jet, that's why you passed out. You have two disorders remember?" Dr. Lite asked me

"Yes, I remember one is Autism and another one." I tried remembering.

"Your second disorder won't let you eat food, it has to be in a liquid. Dr. Lite assured me.

"But how can that be? I had Chinese not too long ago. Why didn't I pass out then and instead of the peanut?" I wondered.

"The second order let you got away with it because you probably did not know it." Dr. Lite said

"But I did know I couldn't." I replied

"That may be. The end result is it let you got away with it once but not again." he replied.

"So I have to drink liquid like smoothies kind of?" I asked.

"Yes. You can have anything that isnt something you can eat." Dr. Lite confirmed. I know it wasnt easy but at the same time I was scared.