Page 39

Everyone tried stopping her. The school, the police, even her friends and family. But no one could stop her. I tried going there but a police officer tried to warn ,e not to go in there. I told him I was aware of the situation and to give me a shot.

The police officer didnt know what to do at first, but finally he nodded to give me a shot. I quickly ran to her, as soon as I approched her, I quickly grabbed her and held her tight. Pretty soon she calmed down. Everyone in that room was shocked. Even her parents. Her parents knew her condition. It would have taken hours for her to calm her down.

I calmed her down in 10 minutes. After that I had asked everyone to leave so I could talk to her, and they did. Then she and I started talking. She told me that she needed love to calm her down. I asked her why didnt her parents calm her down if she needed love. She told me that he parents dont show love for her.

Sure, they raised her but something happened to her parents that changed them. I promised her that as long as she was with me, she'll never have to be out of control again. And that I would continue always loving her." I looked at Angel while she smiled. I looked at Dr. Lite and it appeared he was crying.

"Dr. Lite?" I asked. He looked up and he said,

"I'm sorry. I have to go do something. I'll get another Dr."