Page 47

"Well you dont have to do what he says." I started to say.

"What are you doing? Now they can do what they want." Mr. Ryder said.

"Dont worry Mr. Ryder, Jet knows what he's doing." Angel replied.

"Let me ask you a question. Who has a job they want to work in?" everyone raised their hands.

"Alright, how about you with the green shirt." I pointed to the kid.

"I want to be a hotel manager." The kid replied.

"What about you?" I asked another.

"Police officer." the second kid said

"Well the truth is you wont get those jobs. Why? Because Mr. Ryder has that power. Every job you think of requires a diploma. Now, there might be a rare one that doesnt require one, but trust me it would probably be a nasty job and you would hate it. Now you have two choices.

You can either listen to Mr. Ryder because he is the teacher... or instructor I should say, because the job you want depends on him. Not just him, but all your teachers. And if your failing, I'd get those credits made up if I were you. Or option 2, take the job with no requirement of a diploma and it would be a nasty job. I would think about that if I were you." I assured them. After a few minutes went by, the class went back in order making the right decision and thought of listening to Mr. Ryder.