Gone

A hooded figured loomed outside of Lyndsey's house and stood there for a while wondering why her lights were off at 6pm. It was November and the night grew dark early. Maybe she's not home right now. Better be quick. He walked up to the door and took out a key and opened the house. It was cold inside. It didn't seem right.  He looked in the kitchen, nothing. Then went upstairs to the bathroom.  Items were missing. Frantically he ran to the bedroom where he discovered that her belongings were also missing. 
"Lyndsey, where the fuck are you"? He yelled.
In a rage he pulled out the burner cell he used to text her and dialed her number.
A recording came on "The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service please check the number and dial again"
Angry he threw the phone against the wall shattering it. 
"BITCH"!
Her number was the only number in that phone. There was no way he dialed the wrong number.
Where was she?  And why did she leave him? He loves her more than his life.
"I will find you, mark my word"

Carefully he bent down and picked up all the broken pieces of the cell phone. He was furious. How could she leave him? And where would she go?  He thought.  He was all she had now and she's was all he needed. He already took care of Ian. Did he need to take care of someone else? If it came down to that, he would. He didn't want her with anyone else.
Just him.
He left the house the same way he entered. Vowing that he will find her so they can finally be together.