Confession

Mike stood over Lyndsey. "I saw you first", he said. "At the art museum, where you met Ian. I saw you, and I told him I was going to talk to you"
"He stole you from me"! He shouted.
Mike reached down and grabbed Lyndsey off the floor. He slammed her back into the wall and pressed himself against her.
"If you knew all along where I was" Lyndsey said. "Why now"?
Mike laughed, "Because I was in prison, for accidental murder". "Funny how I got away with the other".
Lyndsey closed her eyes, frightened and shaken from what just happened. She began to cry quietly.
"How could he do that to me"? "I was his best friend". Mike spat.
"I had no idea, I'm sorry", Lyndsey cried out.
Mike brushed her hair out of her face and places his nose into her neckline and inhaled. He then grabbed her face and kissed her hard on her lips.
"I love the way you smell", he smiled. "That is what I first noticed when you walked by us at the museum". "The sweet scent of Cherry Blossoms". "Then I saw your face, the face of an angel and I fell in love instantly".
Mike grabbed Lyndsey's arm and yanked her from the wall and out of the bedroom. He proceeded to the stairs and dragged her down with him.

"Let's go tell Diane and Illiana the good news".
Stunned, Lyndsey asked, "What good news"?
"That we're getting married". He replied coldly.
Lyndsey felt more tears run down her face. She had to stop him. But how. This man is psychotic. She would never marry him. He killed her fiancé all for nothing. There was no way in hell she would be Mike's wife. He would have to kill her also.
"No"! Lyndsey protested.
Mike's face twisted in more anger and he turned to her. "No"? He slapped her across the face. "You don't get to tell me No"!
Lyndsey put her hand on her face covering the sting she felt from his slap. She looked at him with wide eyes in fright.
"There is no fucking way I will let you be with another man". He yelled. "If I knew you were pregnant with his child from the start, trust me..." he grinned. "She would have never been born"
He would've killed my unborn child? Lyndsey thought. He's a monster, not a man!

There was no way Lyndsey was going to leave this house with him. She feared for Diane and Iliana's life. When Mike reached for his key's Lyndsey took the opportunity to kick him, in the balls.
Mike doubled over in pain holding himself. Lyndsey ran for the door and turned the knob but it wouldn't open. It was locked and no key in sight.
"What the-", was all that came out. Mike grabbed her hair and pulled back than slammed her head into the door. Everything went black.

***
Diane saw it was close to 10pm and Lyndsey wasn't home. That was unlike her. She dialed Lyndsey's number. It went straight to voicemail.
Now Diane was worried. That meant her phone was off. She doesn't turn her phone off. She only knew Mike's name but not address. And as worried as she was, she dialed the police. She spoke to a nice officer who took down all the information she gave him. She let them know Lyndsey was with a Mike Harris and may be in trouble.

***
Lyndsey came to in the basement, it was very dim and she couldn't move her arms. They were both tied to the chair she was in.
"That wasn't nice", Mike yelled.
"Mike, please I just want to go home to Illiana". she pleaded. "I don't love you. I never will".
Mike flew into a fit of rage! He balled his fists tight. But released them. Instead, he took a step forward and slapped Lyndsey in the same spot as before, but harder.
She let out a cry. Her face felt like it was on fire. Almost to point of explosion.
"You're going to make this harder than it has to be"? Mike asked. "OK"!