Philadelphia

Kim was getting ready for work when her cell phone rang. She didn't recognize the number but decided to answer it anyway.
"Hello"?
"Kim"! Said a familiar voice
"Oh my god Lyndsey, how are you"?
"I'm doing good. I Uh, well... ", Lyndsey trailed off. "I'm pregnant".
Kim covered her mouth to silence an excited squeal. 
"That's great", she replied. "But you don't sound so happy".
"Ian should be here to witness the birth of his child". Lyndsey said.
"Oh honey, he is watching over you". I told her. 
They chatted for a few minutes then Kim headed out the door for work.
She arrived outside of the Law office she works at when she heard someone call her name.
Kim turned around to be greeted by Mike, Ian's friend.
"Oh, hi Mike. It's been a while". She said giving him a slight hug. 
"It has been. Have you heard from Lyndsey? I've tried to call her to see if she's ok and her number is disconnected", Mike said shoving his hands into his coat pockets. 
"She went out of town for a while", I replied. "She's been going through a rough time. "When I talk to her I can let her know you have been asking about her"
Mike sighed and smiled. "Thank you".
The day grew on and the wind picked up. The temperature was only going to start dropping more as winter was creeping up on Philadelphia.

                           ***
Inside his home, the hooded figure searched the internet high and low in hopes to find Lyndsey somewhere. But her name was not coming up in any searches.  It's as if she just disappeared.
"Come on"! He yelled at his computer.
He opened the top desk drawer and pulled out the only picture her had of her. It was of Lyndsey, Ian and Mike taken outside of Love Park that summer. He stared at her. He loved her light brown hair and sky blue eyes. And especially the full lips that set her flawless face. He kissed her. 
"We will be together, I promise", he told her in the photo. "I will come for you"
Feeling defeated in his efforts to find her, he headed his way to his bedroom,  where he undressed and laid in bed.  He kept the photo with him. He stared at it wishing she was here with him. Getting excited he began to stroke himself. He closed his eyes and saw Lyndsey standing before him naked. He imagined reaching out and fondling her perky breasts, playing with her pink nipples and sliding his hand between her legs. In turn it made him stroke himself harder and faster until he finally climaxed. He rolled over and kissed her picture goodnight and drifted off to sleep.

Waking up in a cold sweat, he reached over and felt an empty bed.  It was a dream he had. Of course she wasn't there with him. He knows that she has no idea of his intentions. If only Ian hadn't proposed to her. Maybe he would still be alive, and maybe he could've convinced her that he was the better man.
A thought popped into his mind and he may just know where she might be. If he knew Lyndsey, he knew she didn't have any family, of her own.
He grinned from ear to ear.