Pure Evil

Mike paced back and forth the basement thinking of what to do.  His plan was falling apart and he was losing it. He couldn't let her go.
"Why can't you just love me"? He said, getting right up to her face, his nose was barely touching hers.
"Because you're not Ian"
Mike grabbed her neck and lightly squeezed. He watched Lyndsey's face as she gasped for air.
After ten seconds he released and Lyndsey started coughing.
"Go ahead and kill me, but I will never love you".
Mike ran his hand down her hair and down her breasts until his hand landed on her thigh. "I don't want to kill you", he whispered, and started kissing her neck and running his hand up her shirt, grabbing her breast.
"Oh god no, please don't do this Mike, please", Lyndsey pleaded.
"I need you, I want you", he continued on touching her.
Lyndsey just about had it, she was not getting through to him. She spat in his face. "You're a fucking psycho", She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Help Me, Somebody"!
Mike stood there laughing at her. 
"Do you honestly think someone is going to come rescue you"?

                            ***
It was 11pm now, and Diane kept trying Lyndsey's phone, each time it went to voicemail. She placed another call to the police.
She demanded that they do something. She wanted them to go to Mike's house and see if she is still there. The officer on the other end put her on hold to go talk to his supervisor about the situation. It wasn't long before the officer came back on the line and told her they were sending a unit. The officer told her that his name came up in their system due to an accident five years ago for involuntary vehicular homicide.
Diane nearly dropped the phone. Her blood ran cold and she shivered.

                              ***
Mike started pulling at Lyndsey's jeans.  He was getting aroused, just like in his dreams. But this was much better. This was going to be ecstasy. He was starting to undo her pants when the doorbell rang.
He quickly grabbed a knife off the table and told her not to make a sound. He stopped and headed for the stairs. Lyndsey  started to wiggle her arms, hoping that it would loosing the rope. Even though it burned she kept going.  God knows what will happen if she doesn't.
With the knife behind his back he made his way to the door and opened it.

"Mike Harris"? The older officer asked.
"Yes"?
"May we come in and ask a few questions"?
Mike said the knife into the pant loop and opened the door wider. The officers entered and Mike shut the door.
"So what can I help you with"?
"We got a call from a woman who says that she is trying to reach her daughter in law who came here for dinner tonight", the older officer  said then looked at his notepad,  "a Lyndsey Chandler".
"Yes, we did have dinner, but she left hours ago", Mike stammered.
The young officer glanced around the living room not seeing any signs of a struggle, although something else caught his eye that gave him suspicion that this guy wasn't telling the truth.
He tapped his partner, "Hey Jim, look at this", he said, pointing to a purse on the sofa.
Mike drew the knife and before the older officer could react he stabbed him four times in the chest.
The younger officer pulled his gun,  but Mike stabbed him as well, but only twice.
"Should have minded your own damn business", Mike said,  making his way back to the basement.
Lyndsey saw Mike coming back down and stopped wiggling. Her left hand was almost free.
"Well, I just gutted some pigs", he laughed maniacally. "You want some bacon". "Now where were we"? He said walking up to Lyndsey. The sight of her starting making him hard again.
"You're going to love this".
Just as he was about to take her pants downs she pulled her left arm up and grabbed his hair, pulling hard.
Mike screamed out in pain. Lyndsey pulled out hair.
"You fucking bitch"! He screamed,
Punching her in the face. Lyndsey's nose started to bleed from the impact.
"STOP"! She yelled
Just as he was about to strike again, there was a loud bang. Mike arched himself and dropped his hand. He looked down to see he was bleeding from the chest area and coughed blood. He fell to the floor.
The young officer staggered toward him with his gun still drawn.
"Are you ok Miss"? He asked Lyndsey.
Lyndsey nodded her head and cried.
"I love you", Mike gurgled on blood, taking his last breath.