Wolf Blood: Safe

(A/N) anything in italics is their inner wolf talking to their human. It's in their head. It's what makes them turn from human to wolf, no in between.
--------------------------------------
What's that smell?

'Hell if I know.'

We go find out.

'Let's not.'

Please, we not done anything fun in awhile Miss 'we have to be mature because we're alpha blah blah blah.'

'No'

Yes

'You're a pain in the ass you know that right?'

Takes one to know one.

'Asshole'

Just go see, you not have to do anything more.

'You're not going to stop, are you?'

Nope

I sigh before I shift into wolf form, and as soon as four paws were on the ground my wolf bolted to our right. The wind was blowing through each strand of hair that made up my white coat.

'Would you slow down?'

Nope, something is.... off.

I was raised to always trust your wolf, especially mine. Since mine is a super, which is incredibly rare. My power is electricity and blue flames, the hottest of all, which can be pretty bad ass, but that means I can't go around play fighting with other wolves for fun, because I'll kill them if I mess up even a little. I could catch them on fire somehow if I'm not careful.

My wolf jumps off of a little ridge and we land in a clearing; the ground covered with fallen leaves. Our gaze locks onto a little reddish brown wolf that being attacked by group of rouges. One nipped her, and I lost control.

A loud growl escapes my throat as my flames began to replace my fur while my nails and teeth have storms raging in each one. The attackers backed away slowly before sprinting away. I was tempted to chase after them, but the wolf hiding behind the tree needs help, not vengeance.

Mine!

'What?'

Mate!

'Bullshit'

I don't lie.

'Also bullshit.'

The little wolf peaked its head around the tree and my heart stopped as I truly saw my mate for the first time. My parents tried to explain to me the feeling, but it isn't possible. There is no other feeling like it. Seeing your mate for the first time... but I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my mate whimper in pain.

I crouched down a little to make myself less intimidating and crawled towards her slowly, but she only cowered more behind the tree.

'Put the flames and bolts away, you're scaring her.'

My wolf apologized. He is whimpering at the sight of our mate like this. I am too, but I'm hiding it.

My flames subsided, and I approached the little wolf a bit more. I slowly walked around the tree to see her coat caked in blood and mud with her muzzle scratched up; a small gash was right above her eye. My wolf whimpered at the sight. It hurt to look at her.