Wolf Blood: Family

POV: Kate

We had the two rooms right next to ours made up for Kato and Kaylyn.

From what I have found they enjoy tearing things up, but then the like to eat what they tear up which is the bad part. So I gave them each a toy that it was impossible for a pup to break, but since it wouldn't break they stopped playing with them.

Kato chewed up one of the legs on his crib. We had to put a top on it with a latch since Kato likes to escape at night and wake up the whole house by somehow opening his door and running around the pack house while howling.

Kaylyn tore the old shoe we gave her into pieces, then proceeded to tear a hole in the wall. Kato did too, so now they have a tunnel that runs through the outside wall, so the pups have made it so they can go in and out of each other's rooms whenever they want without us knowing.

Instead of covering it up, I had my construction crew make it safe by building walls on the inside of it and it even has a night light halfway through it.

I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of quick, but light padded footsteps approaching me.

Pups in playful mood

'I'm in the mood to cause trouble.'

Oh god, mate going to kill us

I quickly walked, but made it look like I was running so they would believe they were faster than me. Werewolves do what lions do with their young. We act like it hurts us when they bite, act like they are quicker than us, and other stuff along those lines so it encourages them to get stronger.

One of them got ahold of my ankle and I dramatically fell to the floor and Kaylyn bit and tugged on my ear. It did actually kinda hurt, but not too bad.

Kato then proceeded to attack my arms.

"Luka... save me!" I said dramatically and she giggled.

"Nope, every man for themselves." Luka walked by and as soon as she disappeared around the corner, the pups attacked me even more.

I crawled down the hall a little more, but stopped and pushed myself back a little bit when the two of them pulled on the hem of my shirt to make them think they were pulling me back.

Luka appeared around the corner with her arms crossed over her chest and a smile on her face.

"Pups, don't kill your momma. I need her." Luka winked at me and I smirked in return.

'Not in that way you dirty minded wolf.' Luka glared at me as she scolded me through our link.

'Eh, worth a shot.' I gave her a sly smile and she rolled her eyes.

"Kato, Kaylyn, come here. Time for bed." Luka called the pups and they immediately stopped, but both of them licked my face before running down the hallway.

Those two are a mess

'Yeah well, their my kids. What do you expect?'

They're smarter than I expected

'Are you calling me stupid?'