Wolf Blood: Orb

POV: Kate

"You my friend, are running laps." I pointed at Danny as I walked to his side at the breakfast buffet bar.

"What? Why?" Danny chuckled as he put pancakes and waffles on his plate. Werewolves have quite the appetite.

"You woke my mate up like the pups would when she was getting the much needed sleep. Emily was giving us a break so we could sleep." I growled before scooping up some more scrambled eggs.

"I didn't know you were sleeping. I thought you were just having sex." Danny shrugged with a smirk.

I slapped his arm. "You're running laps after breakfast." I growled and he nodded with a shameful face. "I'm going to be sure to do that to you when you have pups to deal with."

He chuckled and shook his head before walking to one of the many tables in the dinning room.

Luka walked beside me with a smile on her face and it made my wolf happy just by looking at her.

"Good morning!" Luka said quite loud and I smiled.

"Good morning." I kissed her forehead and she leaned into my touch.

"I actually slept for more than five minutes last night." She giggled.

"Yeah, I actually feel like I can stay awake for more than five minutes." I lightly laughed.

My wolf turned me around when he smelt the pups; Luka's wolf did too apparently.

I saw Emily with bags under her eyes as she carried Kato and Kaylyn under each arm.

"I love you guys, but I am never doing that again." Emily groaned as she handed me Kato and Luka Kaylyn.

Kato was squirming around in my grasp as soon as he saw the food. "I'll feed you in a second. Good lord pup." I chuckled and Kato glared at me.

Kaylyn on the other hand was behaving. She saw the food and perked up a little, but she is patient, unlike Kato. He got the impatience from Luka.

"I think we need to make an extra plate." I suggested to Luka in a struggling voice as I tried to tame Kato who was now deciding to be slippery by going limp, so I couldn't really hold him.

"I think two extra plates will be better." Luka giggled as she started to make two more with her free hand. "The big and bad super Alpha can't hold a pup." Luka teased.

"I can hold a pup," I had to stop talking for a second so I could readjust Kato. "Just not this one."

He slipped out of my grasp and fell to the floor.

"Shit," I muttered before bending down to pick him up. He bolted towards the tables to avoid my grasp.

"Way to go." Luka groaned in a sarcastic tone.

"If you see a red pup running around your feet it is my pup Kato! He wants food!" I yelled over my pack's conversations and they all laughed.

"Guys, cut her a break. She's still a kinda new parent." Wilson, our new doctor, stood up for me, but had to hide his laugh.

"Can you help Luka with the plates to our table while I go find my mini me?" I asked Mike and he nodded as he caught his breath from laughing.

I stuck my nose up and sniffed the air.

Way to go dumbass

'I tried to hold him, but he wasn't going to have that!'

You the Alpha. He submit no matter his age dip shit.