Wolf Blood: Heat

POV: Luka

I shift in my sleep due to the immense pain throughout my body. Kate said something about "heat" and that it's why I am in pain, but is she just trying to get into my pants, or is she actually telling the truth?

You are in heat. She is no lying.

'Are you sure? Because I'm not ready for that. Is there anything to make the pain at least simmer down?'

Mate no lie. You can kiss her, but as soon as you stop it will go back to hurt. Mate would no hurt us. Trusts mate.

'I'm not ready to have pups, especially with someone I met a couple days ago.'

You sound like a normal human. Mates are made for each other. You met couple days ago, but you will be with mate forever. It hurt mate too, mate feel same pain. It hurt me too. So fix.

'It's not that easy for me, you know how I was treated back there. You didn't see it all because you left, but they.... they used me.... a lot.'

I sorry, mate never do that. Mate is kind and loving. Very loving, and protective. Mate wolf is male and I know you saw him but damn...

'I just don't trust her completely yet'

Luka... mate would never hurt you. Not only would it hurt her, but mate wouldn't be able to live with herself after that. She loves you. You may not believe me, but she does. I understand why you have trust problems after your last pack, but mate would never ever do that. Mate loves us.

'Just give me a little longer please.'

Mate is awake, mate knows you in lots of pains. Mate feel pain. You don't feel the emotional pain because you are the one getting pain first hand. She feels emotional because you in pain plus physical because she feel what you feel.

'I can't sleep in this much pain, it's even worse when I'm not making any contact with her.'

Mate awake, talk to mate about it.

'What?! No! Did you just tell her wolf?!'

Maybe...

'Ugh'

"Luka baby?" She said in a raspy whisper.

I looked up at her, tears streaming down my face from the pain taking over my small figure.

"I know it hurts baby, but I won't do anything until you tell me to." Kate said as she pulled me to her chest and held a long kiss my forehead.

She wiped my tears as I squeeze my eyes shut, due to the unbearable pain.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish I could take the pain from you and go through it myself instead without you feeling it. I really do."

I rested my head on her chest, listening to her heart beat as she rubs my arm in attempt to sooth me.

I know you turned on. You will be the whole time until you have sex.

'You just want to have sex.'

You wouldn't have to do anything. Me take over. Mate's wolf take over too.

'Will it hurt?'

It hurt me for like two seconds but no you. Then after that, pain no more.

'Will mate do it now...?'

Yes!

'Promise me that it won't hurt me.'

I promise.

'Okay, go tell her wolf....'

Okay!