Wolf Blood: My Bad

POV: Luka

I woke up to Kate tossing and turning in her sleep. I noticed her nails beginning to grow longer.

"Kate! Wake up!" I tried shaking her and everything, but she didn't budge.

Her hair started to turn white as she growled in her sleep.

"Kate! Wake up!" I screamed as I got out of bed.

"Is everything okay in there Luna?!" One of the pack warriors, Danny, asked from outside the door.

I ran to the door and opened it before pointing to Kate.

"Shit, not good. You need to go downstairs and get the other two wolves that are on the couch. Now." The warrior told me and I quickly ran down the steps.

"Kate is having an episode in her sleep. Like a nightmare or something and Danny sent me to get you." I said out of breath and the other two nodded at each other before shifting as the ran up the stairs.

'What is going on?!' I yelled to my wolf.

When a wolf's mate pregnant. The other have nightmares. Since mate super it not good. She no wake up till her wolf snaps out of it. She sleep walking, more so sleep fighting. It's a protective instinct that screws with mate.

'How do I get her to snap out of it?'

That the thing. No one can. They just have to hold her off till she wake up.

'Nah, there's gotta be something I can do.' I said as I started to trot up the steps. The warriors some how got her outside and the spotlights were on.

You can't do it Luka.

'Watch me.'

I kicked the front door open and Kate's wolf snapped its head to me before it started to walk towards me with his head down. Not good.

'We need to shift.' I whispered to my wolf as I jumped down the steps. Hang in there pups.

When will you ever listen to me?

My wolf then shifted and Kate's wolf stopped and looked us dead in the eyes.

'Stand down.' I growled to Kate through the link.

No response.

I started to walk towards her again and she ran at me. Danny side-tackled her and she flew to a tree. Good thing she is weaker in her sleep.

'Luna! You need to get somewhere safe!' Emily, one of the other warriors yelled through the link.

'I am somewhere safe.' I growled before my wolf and I confidently walked towards her. Each step was with purpose.

'Luna! No!' Danny yelled and I shrugged it off. I can do it. I may be pregnant, but I am not weak.

Kate's wolf pushed Danny off of him and stood back up before walking back to me till we stood face to face. Her wolf over-towering mine by at least a foot.

Her wolf growled and mine did in response.

Both of our wolf's heads were bowed to protect our necks.

Her wolf leaned down and put his forehead against mine and stepped forward. I tried to sink my feet into the ground, but he successfully pushed me back with each step till my wolf hit the side of the pack house.

'Stand down guys. I got this.' I ordered through the link before I started to push back.

The ground sunk in a bit with each stride as she got pushed back on the wet grass. Now she gets to see how hard it is to grip.