Wolf Blood: Problems

POV: Kate

"Wake the hell up!" Alex boomed from the other side of the door.

"Why? What time is it?" I called back in a tired voice as my mate moved around in my grasp.

"It's time for you to wake the hell up! We've got pack breakfast today and some shit we need to discuss at breakfast!" Alex yelled back.

"What time is it?" I said a little quieter due to my mate groaning.

"Five in the morning!"

"Breakfast doesn't start till eight, so I'm going back to sleep." I said in a huff and listened to my sister's aggravated footsteps walk down the hallway.

"Why did she wake us up?" My mate whispered.

"Because she's pissy that she had to take care of the invaders without me last night." I answered.

"Oh, I didn't know she had to do that. I'm sorry for distracting you..." She spoke in a quiet and apologetic tone.

"Don't apologize baby." I kissed the top of her head and got comfortable once again.

"What things need to be discussed at breakfast?" Her tone was soft and quiet.

"Probably shifting some protocols about invaders on land and stuff like that." I answered as I started to play with her hair in attempt to get her to fall back to sleep.

"Is it because of last night?" She mumbled as she drifted back.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. I'll handle it. You go back to sleep and I'll do the work." I rubbed her knuckles that clutched around mine as I continued to play with her hair.

"Okay, I'll sleep now." She mumbled into my neck before giving it a sleepy kiss and getting herself comfortable by being pretty much on top of me.

"Good," I whispered in response before kissing the top of her head.

------------------------------------------------------

I walk back out of the bathroom after getting ready for breakfast to see my mate sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay?" I questioned with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, just a little dizzy." Luka whisper yawned.

"What can I do?" My feet carried me to her and stopped right in front of her at the bed and squatted down below her level.

"It's just morning sickness baby. It's the pups, don't worry." She gave me a reassuring smile before carefully standing and kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay..." I mumbled as she walked into the bathroom.

"Can you get me some clothes please?" Luka called out from the bathroom.

"Yeah, what kinda clothes?" I questioned as I got back up and walked into the closet.

"Your clothes." I could hear the smile in her voice and it caused me to smile to myself.

I grabbed one of my sweatshirts and a pair of her soccer shorts before walking back into the bathroom to see her in only her underwear and bra.

I think I zoned out because one second I'm staring at her, and the next she's kissing me with urgency.

"There are two pups. You can feel them kicking." She smiled against my lips before placing my hands on her stomach to, sure enough, feel the pups kicking like crazy.

"I love you." I smiled back against her lips.

"I love you more." She laughed against mine before pulling me back into another kiss; having to stand on her tippy toes so she could reach. "I have to get ready." She pulled back out of breath.

Wolf BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara