Wolf Blood: Luka

Luka's POV
------------------------------------
I wake up with hair in my mouth. Gross. I slowly open my eyes and see Kate still there in wolf form. I didn't think anyone would ever care about me, and I've only known her for a day. My wolf has been driving me insane. Telling me to kiss her, hug her, love her. No, I don't know this stranger and here I am holding her. I can't trust her; I can't trust anyone. She will just hurt me like my old pack. She saved me from them twice already, but I can I trust her?

Yes

'Did I ask you?'

Yes

'No... I didn't.'

Trust mate.

'I still don't know what that is.'

She is your other half. She completes you. She is basically your assigned lover. And let me tell you, she is hot.

'Perv'

Just saying, but all jokes aside. Trust her, wolf knows best.

'I can't trust her.'

Please listen, she is mate, mates never hurt their mate. It hurts them just as much when the other is in pain. That's why mate was worried. She literally felt your pain.

'You're a pain in the ass.'

I know, just trust mate. Mate was purring last night due to you being so close her. She lost control because of her need to protect you. Her wolf was so scared when you screamed. He shifted without consent from her.

'Just give me time.'

But I wants mate now.

'Grammar'

I'm a wolf, not a professor.

I giggled a little.

I give you a week.

'What?! No, that's too short!'

Those weird feelings you get when she touches you, that's mate bond. Trust me please.

'Okay, okay I trust you.'

Good now wake up mate.

'No she's sleeping.'

No her wolf has been up all night protecting you. But her human side is sleeping. I will tell her wolf to wake Kate up.

'Wait-'

Too late

'Bitch'

I saw the white wolf lift its head up a little but rested it back down on the pillow when she noticed my arm still wrapped around her.

"I'm awake." Her ear moved back as I removed my arm.

I sat up running my hand through my hair, but one thing I noticed was her scent. It consisted of charred pine tree and a hint of blueberries. Her scent is so addicting.

It's because it was selected for you.

'Would you stop?'

Nope

Kate got up and hopped off the bed. She walked to the door and put her head against it.

She's cute.

I heard that.

'Shut up'

"Do you want to go out?"

She walked over to me.

I sat up and had my legs hanging off the side of the bed.

She tugged on my pant leg.