Wolf Blood: Mark

Kate's POV
--------------------------------------

"Rise and shine!" I woke up to Luka jumping on me.

"Five more minutes." I groaned as I rolled over, covering my head with a pillow.

"Get up!" She said in an excited tone.

"Nu uh," I groaned.

"I have a question." Luka said in a calmer tone.

I sat up and looked at her. "I'm awake... kinda." I said as I shook my head quickly and then my heart melted when I saw her laughing.

"My wolf keeps annoying the shit out of me about you marking me, so..." She trailed off a little.

I smirked and crossed my arms.

"So would you?" She asked with a smile.

"Do you want me to, or your wolf?"

"Both, so yeah, how does this work."

I face palmed myself.

"I have to bite your shoulder."

"Oh, does it hurt?"

"I'm not going to lie, it will, more than others because I have electric teeth."

"Well, my wolf is telling me to trust you."

"Do you, not your wolf, but do you, because this is a huge step. No turning back." I said while getting out of the bed.

She sat there thinking, but then she quickly walked over to me, closing the distance between us, and kissed me.

I was shocked, but I melted into her kiss. She was standing on her toes trying to kiss me so I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and our tongues swirled. She tugged on my hair and I groaned which caused her to smirk against my lips. She pulled away and rested her head on mine.

"I trust you." She said out of breath.

"Are you ready?" I said as I caught my breath.

She nodded and tilted her head so I would have better access.

"Are you sure?" I asked in a husky voice.

"Yes"

I kissed all the way down her neck to her shoulder before I elongated my K-9's and slid them across her skin before sinking them in.

She cried in pain.

I pulled them out quickly after hearing her cry.

"How bad does it hurt?"

"Bad, really bad." She cried out quietly in my shoulder as she rested her head on it.

*whines* she's hurt...

'I know but she will be better soon.'

I kissed it and hugged her tightly.

"It will feel better in about an hour."