Wolf Blood: This is War

POV: Luka

I'm honestly surprised that Kate let me come. We're sprinting to my old pack and I couldn't help but get nervous. My stomach was in knots. It took me years to escape this place, yet here I am running back to it. I'm crazy as hell, but it's okay. I've got Kate by my side.

Why are we doing this again?

'They need our help and you know it.'

Yeah yeah yeah

'We're almost there. Everyone mask your scent; we need to go in without being noticed.' Kate said through the pack link and slowly all scents disappeared other than Kate's.

'Kate... why aren't you masking your scent?' I asked through our link.

'I want them to know I'm coming.' She growled and picked up her pace.

Luckily we have pretty damn good stamina, because Ray was leading us and he was not going slow. I kinda wish Emily was here with us though, but I wouldn't trust anyone more with the pups than I do her.

All of a sudden Ray stopped.

'This is the edge of their territory. All of their weapons are on the other side of their territory, so if we kill as many as possible on this side before we go to the other, they should be just weak enough to overtake them.' Ray let out a huff as he caught his breath.

'Everyone stay behind our Luna, Alex, and I. Ray, Mike, and Danny, I want you three right behind us, but mainly our Luna.... let's go.' Kate ordered and the wolves all got in place as we infiltrated the territory.

We heard a loud howl and we all picked up our pace till we got to a clearing.

'I want a group Charlie watching our back and sides while the rest kick ass.' Kate ordered and sure enough they got into position without hesitation.

Not a second later did over a hundred wolves show up in the tree line in front of us.

Kate, Alex, Danny, Mike, Ray, and I all started to trot towards them.

A larger wolf was obviously leading them.

'Luka, do that earthquake stomp when he gets closer. Everyone else stay just a bit back. I'll follow it with a lightning stop, so if he lives your stomp, it'll finish him off.' Kate said through the pack link and I stood in front of them all.

'Let's do this.' I mumbled to my wolf.

Hell yeah

My wolf jumped up on her two back paws as high as she could and pushed her two front feet down.

The ground cracked and left crevices here and there as the large wolf shot back and died on impact of the ground.

'That's my girl.' Kate said proudly through the pack link. 'Let's dig in ladies and gentlemen.'

With that... it all went batshit crazy.

I never thought I was capable of killing, but apparently my wolf was.

"Well hello hello Luka, or should I say my sex toy." I froze up at the sound of his voice.

My wolf growled as she slowly turned around.

"I see you've discovered your powers." He chuckled and I growled as I looked up at him. He chuckled as he looked down at me.

'Too chicken shit to fight me in wolf form?' I asked him through a link and my wolf smirked.

"No, I can still kick your ass. It's too easy. That weakness of yours will still get you." He chuckled and kicked a rock to the side. "Why don't you come with me, so I don't have to kill your mate."

'You wouldn't be able to lay a finger on her.' With that, my wolf ran at him and created a hill to jump off of. She landed on his chest with his neck in between her jaws. 'Say goodbye asshole.'

"See ya!" He smirked. "You won't kill me. You can't. You don't have it in you to kill m-" I cut him off by my wolf shaking her head once rapidly and his neck snapped.

'Dickhead.' I muttered before running back to the rest of them.

'Who was that?' Kate asked me as she fought some smaller wolves.

'One of the main guys.' I muttered and she growled loudly.

'Where are the others?' Kate growled.

'The Alpha probably won't fight, but the others are more than likely in the underground maze.'

'Where is the entrance to that?'

I put my nose to the ground and sniffed around till I found the familiar scent. 'Right here.'

Her wolf looked at me with a confused face before my wolf jumped up on her back paws and made the ground cave in.

'Oh...'

'You ready?' I nodded towards the hole.

'Danny and Mike, on my six.' She yelled through the pack link and he ran to our side. 'Lead the way Luka, but don't go too far ahead of me please.'

I nodded before darting into the tunnel.

'And she does exactly what I asked her not to do.' Kate groaned through our link on accident and I laughed as I bolted to one of their scents.

'One is in the weapons room. It's this way.' I led the way, and we turned so many corners, yes we had some run ins with some tunnel guards, but we pushed through. More so Danny and Mike took out threats, and then caught up with us.

'Shit, it's a pup. Stand down!' Kate yelled, and my motherly instinct came in.

I started to walk forward to the pup and it looked over at me.

'Luka... back up... something isn't right.' Kate whispered through our link and I shook it off as I walked closer to the wolf.

'Shit Luna!' Danny bolted in front of me and a shot rang out.

'Luka, take the pup and get out of here now!' Kate yelled and I took the pup in between my teeth.

'You need me...' I whispered. 'Mike, take the pup and run.' I whispered through a private link. He stood there hesitantly for a second before doing as told and running with the pup.

'Luka! I thought I told you to run!' Kate yelled at me as we stood behind a wall.

Danny was crawling over to us, but we heard someone reloading, so Kate ran out and grabbed Danny by the scruff and pulled him back to the side of the wall as cover.

'Luna, you need to get out of here.' Danny said as he did his best to suppress the pain.

'Not until all of them are dead.' I growled and then ran out from behind the wall and tackled the guy with the gun before ripping his trachea out of his neck.

Luka... since when did you have this in you...?

'Since they hurt one of my warriors.' I growled at my wolf as I continued to run through to maze.

My nose guided me to the weapons room to see the other two guys. The other two monsters. The other two guys that ruined the first half of my life.

They will never get that chance again.