Wolf Blood: So You're Telling Me

POV: Kate

"So you are telling me that our Luna is a super too?" My Beta, Ray, asked me as he shoved a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Yeah, she can straight up move the damn ground. I shit you not." I laughed a little.

"Alpha Kate isn't lying. I saw it too, as well as Danny and Mike." Emily made herself known as she walked into the breakfast area.

I let Luka sleep in since she didn't sleep well last night.

"What is your sex life then?" Ray asked while laughing his ass off.

"Dude! You can't just ask people that!" Emily yelled as she ran her hands through her hair. She is always losing her shit over something.

"Well, aren't you curious to know what their sex life is like? Two supers just going a-" Ray started, but Emily covered his mouth before he could continue.

"Unlike your weird ass, I don't want to know about other people's sex lives." Emily muttered before taking a seat beside me.

"Now that was quite entertaining to watch." I said in a laugh.

"What was?" Luka said as she walked, more so wobbled, into the breakfast room. Her hair was a mess while she yawned, but she still looked cute and adorable as always.

I stood up to let her take my chair, but instead she decided to be stubborn.

"No thanks babe. I'm going back to bed." She waved me off as she walked out with a cup of coffee in one hand and a piece of toast in the other.

"Now that was pretty." Ray chuckled beside me.

I growled in response and he nudged me in return.

"You'd say the same thing if she wasn't your mate." He added as he took a bite out of his bacon.

I rolled my eyes and watched as Danny strolled into the breakfast room.

"What's up my dudes?" Danny asked in an overly cheerful tone.

"Someone got laid last night." Ray mumbled to Emily and I, and Emily kicked him underneath the table.

"Nothing much, how about you?" I replied in attempt to stop the two children from arguing.

Emily and Ray are siblings. Emily is the younger sibling, but Ray doesn't necessarily act like the older sibling most of the time.

"Nothing, just getting breakfast before I do my run around the territory." Danny shrugged as he fixed his plate and sat down beside Ray.

"Has anyone gotten any new scents lately?" I whispered.

"Not that I know of. If so, they haven't clarified it as different." Ray whispered back.

I nodded before finishing up my breakfast and heading back to Luka and I's room.

"Babe... I think my water just broke..." Luka mumbled in a worried tone as she got out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her.

"Shit, since you're a super too the pregnancy period is even shorter." I said as I shot up from bed and ran to her.

"This isn't the time for telling fun facts. I need clothes and a hospital." She winced when she moved a certain way.

"Okay, just sit down and I'll get you some clothes." I said before helping her to the chair and bolting into the closet to grab clothes.

I grabbed a pair of her sweatpants and one of my sweatshirts before running back to her and clothing her.