Chapter Six

Both girls made it back to the facility in little time for a meeting that they have three times a week to review on everyone, who's living in the house, about what's happening in their lives at the moment. Camila and Lauren quietly made their way inside the large home and settled down in two chairs next to Normani and Dinah in a big circle where every other addict sat in. Lauren noticed a small blonde sitting next to Normani and gave her a small smile when she turned to look at the two people who joined the circle.

"Hello everyone. My name is Alejandro for the people that are new here. My wife, Sinu, and I run this facility together," Alejandro, with his thick Hispanic accent, introduced himself. "Would anyone like to volunteer and tell us about themselves?" Alejandro gestured to anyone around the circle.

"Uh, Hello. My name is Ally and I've been an addict for many years now," The blonde said catching Lauren's attention. "And I've been clean for a few months now so, yay!" Ally concluded, her hands waving in the air in celebration as everyone giggled at her enthusiasm.

"Congratulations Ally," Alejandro snapped his fingers, a wide smile on his face from hearing Ally's accomplishment. "Anyone else who'd like to go, maybe someone new..?" Alejandro looked towards Lauren hoping for her to go and not say 'pass'. Lauren looked up to meet Alejandro's eyes and Camila gave a comforting squeeze to Lauren's thigh. Lauren looked back around at Camila and gave her a smile.

"Hi, my name is Lauren and I've been an addict for two years almost three if I hadn't gotten help," Lauren chuckles nervously, "but now I'm here and hope to eventually be clean." Lauren said looking around at everybody who had their eyes on her.

"That's amazing Lauren." Alejandro stated happily snapping his fingers along with everyone else to Lauren's little summary.

Time went by as a few more people talked about their journey in being an addict and how long they've been clean for. Lauren wondered if she'll ever be clean, if she'll ever go back to being an alcoholic again. Lauren was then snapped out of her thought process when the small circle started to disperse.

"C'mon Laur," Lauren heard Camila say taking her hand in hers they both walked up the stairs, to Camila's room.

"What're we doing?" Lauren asked siting down on the brown eyed girls bed.

"I was thinking maybe we could watch movie." Camila said putting on a movie and not saying what it was to Lauren.

"What's the movie?" Lauren asked getting under a blanket with Camila following suit.

"You'll find out." Camila mischievously said looking at Lauren a smirk growing on her face.

AmityVille Horror, was read across the black screen. Lauren jumped up when the movie started with a loud lightning struck. Camila pulled Lauren closer so she wouldn't get scared and Lauren accepted leaning into Camila. They were practically cuddling and they both couldn't help the small smiles that spread across their faces, though they didn't look at each other, they just kept their eyes glued to the horror movie on the TV screen. There were a few times here and there where Lauren would jump from where she was siting when there were jump scares in the movie. When the movie ended, Lauren let out a sigh of relief and leaned back on Camila's bed.

Camila got up from where she was siting on the bed and walked to her joint bathroom and brushed her teeth getting ready for bed. Camila changed into her short shorts and a bigger sized shirt covering half her thighs. As she was about to climb into bed she noticed Lauren breathing steadily, realizing that Lauren was already fast asleep.

Camila signed and got under the covers next to Lauren, her back facing the green eyed girl. Camila was closing her eyes ready to pass out when she suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, pulling her closer. In response Camila held onto Lauren's arms, hugging them tightly and never wanting to let go. For Camila's new found love is Lauren's arms wrapped around her tightly.