Chapter Eight

Camila fell asleep thirty minutes before Lauren had to leave. Lauren had to quietly move Camila's head from her chest and rest it on her pillow. Quietly Lauren got out of the bed and made her way to Ally's car outside. Lauren walked down the steps of the stairs to see Ally by the door.

"I'll see you in an hour." Ally said opening the door for Lauren and closing it when Lauren stepped outside. Lauren was confused at what Ally had said but kept walking. She had a feeling that maybe she will see Ally in an hour or so. Lauren climbed into the car and headed to where the party was taking place.

Lauren stopped in front of a house music booming out of it. She headed straight into the house and was immediately hit with the smell of weed and alcohol. She walked around to try and find Cara or Zayn. The green eyed girl finally spotted Cara a few minutes later. It was obvious that Cara was wasted as fuck already.

"Hey Lauren!" Cara slurred loudly wrapping her limp arms around Lauren in a hug.

"Hey Cara, what's up?" Lauren said pulling Cara away from her holding her at arms length so she wouldn't fall face first.

"C'mon Laur, get a drink! Get wasted!!" Cara mumbled loudly over the deafening music.

"Okay, maybe just one drink," Lauren hesitated grabbing a red solo cup and filling it up with beer taking a big gulp of the cold drink. She could hear Cara laughing in her ear making her shudder.

"C'mon Lauren lets dance." Lauren heard Cara saying in her ear. Cara stumbled and lead Lauren towards the living room where everyone was dancing. Cara then turned around and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck bringing her closer. Lauren placed her hands on Cara's waist lightly.

Lauren drank the rest of her beer and thought another one couldn't hurt. She drank seven red solo cups of beer. The green eyed girl watched as Cara turned and pressed her back to Lauren's front grinding on her. Lauren couldn't turn away for she was to drunk. But the only thing on Lauren's mind was Camila. All she thought about was Camila. She couldn't have this happen anymore so she pushed Cara away and told her that she was going to get fresh air Cara was too drunk to notice. Lauren walked out of the house and is now in front of it her phone in hand. She leaned against Ally's car and dialed the small girls number. Ally answered on the second ring.

"Hello? Lauren?"

"Hey A-Ally c-can you m-maybe pick me u-up?" Lauren stuttered over the phone.

"Yeah, yeah sure send me the address. I'll be there in a few." Lauren sent Ally the address and waited outside the house by Ally's car.

Ally finally showed up in Mani's car with someone in the passenger seat. Both Ally and the person in the passenger seat climbed out of the car.

"Lauren are you okay?" Lauren saw Ally through her blurry vision.

"Y-yeah I'm fine I didn't want to drive that's why I called." Lauren said closing her eyes the headlights from Mani's car was blinding her. The person that was in the passenger seat made her way beside Ally. It was Dinah.

"Can you walk Lauren?" Ally asked resting her hand on the green eyed girls shoulder.

"I-I don't k-know. I feel l-like..." Lauren didn't get to finish her sentence when she turned her head to vomit on the ground adjacent to her. She groaned then wiped her mouth of the vomit, she then felt someone tug on her and was lifted from off the ground. Lauren realized that Dinah had picked her up and threw her over her shoulder caring her towards the car.

They reached the car again and Dinah set a passed out Lauren down in the backseat of the car. Dinah and Ally then jumped into the front of the car and started to drive back to the facility.

-

Lauren woke up to someone humming. Her green eyed fluttered open to be met with a brunette. The brunette opened her eyes. Brown meeting green. She stopped humming and looked at Lauren.

"I'm sorry" Lauren rasped. Camila took Lauren's warm hand in hers and squeezed it.

"Why are you sorry?" Camila asked softly.

"I lied." Lauren admitted. Camila nodded her head sadly.

"I know." Camila said under her breath.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Lauren asked siting up but falling back down when she felt a headache hit her fast.

"I didn't want to tell you what to do. I didn't want to push you." Camila said placing her hand on Lauren's forehead. Lauren signed from feeling such a simple touch by Camila.

"Come here" Lauren motioned for Camila. The brown eyed girl climbed into the bed next to Lauren cuddling into her side. Lauren kissed Camila's forehead and the younger girl nuzzled her head into Lauren's neck kissing the soft skin there. Minutes later Camila fell asleep while Lauren couldn't. She then saw Ally walk into the room.

"Hey Lauren. You feeling okay?" Ally asked closing the wooden door behind her.

"Yeah. I'm alright. Can't sleep, but I'm alright," Lauren replied, "how'd you know I'd call you?"

"I had a feeling." Ally said showing a soft smile towards the green eyed girl. Lauren smiled up at Ally happy to know that the small girl has her back.

"Go to sleep Lauren. Get some rest, okay?" Ally said softly. Lauren nodded whispering an 'okay' and watching as Ally made her way out of the room. Lauren then fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

-