Chapter Thirteen

4 years later

"Mommy! Mommy! Aunty Dinah is chasing me!" The little girl yelled running down the halls of the mansion that was still home to the many addicts that have come and go.

"Dinah stop chasing after Maia," Lauren said sternly pointing a finger at Dinah as the tall Polynesian pouted. Maia giggled behind her mom tugging on Lauren's jeans. "Because it's my turn to chase her." Lauren grinned deviously as Maia shrieked running towards her other mom. The little brunette reached her mom hiding behind her as Lauren stopped in her tracks. Camila picked up the six year old girl placing Maia on her hips. Lauren let out a shy smile scratching the back of her neck.

"Hey Camz." Lauren laughed nervously.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" Camila smirked as Maia giggled looking at her mothers flustered state.

"Uh n-nothing." Lauren stammered.

"Oh, good can you start the counseling review then?" Camila asked her smirk growing wider.

"S-sure honey." Lauren stammered kissing Camila's cheek and moving to poke Maia's nose causing the little girl to scrunch her nose up adorably.

Lauren walked to the living room seeing as some of the addicts are already forming a circle. Lauren sat down and thought about how she got to this point. She married Camila one year ago and adopted Maia the same year. After hearing that the little girl had both her parents overdose while trying to get help at the facility made Lauren and Camila think that they had to adopt the girl. The couple thought why not her parents for this girl needs parents. Camila's parents had retired and gave their daughter the facility. Now Camila and Lauren run the facility taking in a lot of addicts and helping them. Lauren is happy with where life had led her to. To a wife she loves with everything in her heart and a beautiful daughter. Lauren was brought out of her thoughts when she felt a hand be placed on her thigh.

"Hey do you want to start the review?" Lauren heard Camila say as she turned to face her wife.

"Yeah sure." Lauren replied with a smile.

"How's everyone doing today?" Lauren questioned looking around the circle hearing a few 'goods' and sarcastic 'peachy'. Lauren three a playful glare at Dinah noticing that she was the one being sarcastic.

"Okay great," Lauren clapped her hands. "I'm Lauren this is my wife Camila. We both run the facility here for any of you who is new here." Lauren said her eyes landing on a brown curly haired girl sitting at afar.

"So, who would like to go first?" Lauren asked keeping her eyes trained on the curly haired girl.

"How bout you. What's your name?" Lauren said as everyone's heads turned to look at the girl Lauren was eyeing.

"Hi. My name is Alessia." The curly haired girl said shyly.

"Hello Alessia, say something interesting about yourself." Lauren voiced folding her hands in her lap.

"Um there's not really anything interesting about me." Alessia ducked her head.

"Sure there is. How about you start with answering this question. Why are you here?" Lauren questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Well, if you want me to admit that I'm an addict then well I'm an addict and that's why I am here, to get the help that I need." Alessia said more confidently this time.

"Good answer." Lauren applauded snapping her fingers as everyone else snapped their fingers and nodding their heads. Lauren looked across from her feeling deep brown eyes on her.

"I love you." Camila smiled.

"I love you too." Lauren replied then turned her head to now be faced with the rest of the circle.

"Would anybody else like to go next?"

-