Chapter Seven

*beep*

"Hey Lauren. I don't know where you've been lately. You haven't been at school for a while. And I want to see you. Zayn and I are going to a party tomorrow night and it'd be nice to see you there. I'll send you the address. Anyway bye! See you later!"

*beep*

Lauren listened to the voicemail when she woke up the next morning. It was from Cara. Like any other night she'd go to a party with Cara and Zayn and get drunk as fuck but now Lauren is in a rehab facility trying to get clean. But Lauren's friends don't know that she's at a rehab. Her friends are completely clueless to the fact that she's even thinking about getting clean. She wanted to talk to someone about the voicemail. Lauren didn't want to talk to Camila about it because she had a feeling she'd be yelled at about how if she comes back to the house drunk she'll be sent to somewhere worse. The green eyed girl did not want that. Instead Lauren went to someone that has a car and would understand. Lauren got dressed and went to that someone's room.

"Hey, Ally. Can we talk?" Lauren asked stopping at the foyer of Ally's room.

"Sure! What about Lauren?" Ally said with such enthusiasm.

"Your allowed to drive your car right?" Lauren asked as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Yeah. Why? You need it?" Ally asked turning around to face Lauren this time.

"Can I borrow it tonight?"

"You sure can just make sure to give it back to me in the morning if your going to go out all night. And you didn't answer my question before. Why do you need it?" Ally said holding the car keys in her hand.

"Uh, I'm going to a party tonight," Lauren hesitated to say but did anyway.

"Oh? Are you drinking?" Ally asked raising an eyebrow.

"N-no. I'm just going there to see my friends and then I'll leave and visit my mom." Lauren lied.

"Right. You know if you get into any trouble tonight call me I'll pick you up." Ally said giving Lauren her car keys.

"Yep gotcha. Thanks Ally." Lauren said taking the car keys and giving the small girl a shy smile.

"I hope nothing happens tonight but I'm not a psychic so who knows what's going to happen." Ally said a sad smile on her face. Lauren nodded her head and walked away with thoughts swirling around her head. Sometimes when people say things to Lauren it doesn't always stick in her head but what Ally just said stuck.

-

They had another review today. Lauren didn't volunteer to speak for she had nothing to talk about. But Camila spoke. Lauren wasn't really paying any attention to what was happening though she was just thinking and debating on wether she should go to that party or not. Getting drunk sounds amazing to the green eyed girl right now but every time she thought about getting drunk she goes back go what Camila said. Lauren thought she should get wasted as fuck for the last time ever and not come back till she's sober aka the next day. Lauren was snapped out of her thoughts when the circle started to disperse. Camila was looking at Lauren with worry in her eyes but Lauren didn't notice as she started texting Cara for the address and the time that the party starts at. Cara immediately replied with the time and address.

Lauren suddenly felt someone tugging at her sleeve. The jet black haired girl looked up to see Camila her eyes pleading for Lauren to follow her up the steps of the stairs.

"What's up?" Lauren said siting on Camila's bed. Camila closed the bedroom door behind her, leaning on it and crossing her arms sternly.

"What's going on Lauren?" Camila asked shakily as if she's going to hear a lie come out of Lauren's mouth.

"Nothing's going on. I'm just gonna go out and spend some time with my mom tonight that's all." Lauren lied. Camila looked at her longingly. Then the brown eyed girl walked up to Lauren giving the older girl a gentle peck on the lips.

"I like you Lauren. I really do. I don't want you to do something that you'll regret later on." Camila said resting her forehead on Lauren's.

"Don't worry babe. I'll be fine." Lauren assured even though deep down she knew she'd hurt Camila, but she just had to have the feeling of being wasted one last time for she doesn't remember the last time she felt a high.

"Cuddle with me?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded laying down and pulling Camila down with her. Camila was now resting her head on Lauren's chest with Lauren's arms around the small framed girl, holding her close.

Lauren doesn't want to hurt Camila, but she has to feel a high one more time.

-

A/N: Shit 'bout to go down. Comment and Vote lovelies.

The Addict(Camren)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara