Epilogue

Another time jump.

And btw Camila, Lauren and Maia no longer live in the facility they have their own home. The facility was shut down mainly because there was no body there to take care of it. So moving on with the last chapter of this book enjoy.

-

8 years later.

"Maia. Honey. You have to wake up. You have to get ready for your first day of high school." Camila exclaimed shaking her fourteen year old daughter awake.

"No mommy. High school is going to be like hell." Maia mumbled sinking her head deeper into her pillows.

"Language." Camila warned. "I'll take it from here babe." Lauren jumped in kissing her wife on the cheek. Camila gasped and walked out of the room leaving Lauren to deal with their teenage daughter.

"Your not wrong about high school. It is basically hell. Your mommy knows nothing about it she was homeschooled but I had my fair share of high school." Lauren admitted. Maia then raised her head from under her pillows and looked at her mom.

"Go get ready. You don't want to miss your first year of high school. And who knows maybe you'll have fun and befriend a lot of people. You just gotta think about the positive. Okay?" Lauren said reassuring her daughter.

"Okay." The fourteen year old replied and her mother walked out of the room allowing Maia to get ready.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Camila asked when she spotted Lauren coming down the stairs. They both then heard an "Ow!" Maia is as much of a klutz as Camila.

"Yeah she'll be fine." Lauren said scrunching her nose up and making Maia lunch for school.

"Okay. I'm ready." Maia exclaimed excitedly as she jumped down from the last step of the stairs.

"Here take your lunch and hurry, the bus is about to leave." Lauren said handing Maia her lunch.

"Bye mom. Bye mommy. I love you." Maia said as she walked out of the house running to the bus. Camila and Lauren watched until Maia made it safely on the bus. Maia got on the bus and sat near a window and waved bye at her moms. Camila and Lauren waved back at their daughter and the bus drove away.

"I hope nothing bad happens to her on her first day." Camila prayed as Lauren hugged her wife from behind.

"She'll be fine babe." Lauren assured and felt Camila sink into her touch.

"Let's go back to bed then." Camila winked at Lauren and ran into the house. Lauren looked stunned and ran after her wife.

Lauren reached her bedroom and pushed opened the slightly already opened door to see a figure under the covers of the bed. Lauren smirked and jumped up onto the bed hearing giggling come from under the covers.

"Got ya," Lauren said tickling her wife.

"S-stop. Y-you got me." Camila laughed in between her words.

"I know I got you cause without you I'm nothing." Lauren stated passionately. Camila admired her wife's words and pushed her off to straddle the green eyed girl.

"And if I ain't got you I'm nothing." Camila said sincerely. Both locked lips passionately. Lauren then smiled into the kiss an then started laughing as she felt Camila tickling her sides.

"I-I love y-you." Lauren said in between her laughs.

"I love you too."

-

THE END.