Chapter Ten

The date started out amazing but it ended terribly. Why did Cara have to show up on such an amazing night with her friends and soon to be girlfriend? Lauren has yet to make it official with the girl of her dreams. She had hoped to do it that night. But with what had happened with Cara she really couldn't find the words or bravery to ask.

Lauren woke up the next morning feeling unproductive as fuck. She didn't want to do anything. She didn't even feel like getting up to see Camila. But Camila beat Lauren to it when the said girl walked into Lauren's room.

"Hey Laur, you feeling okay?" Camila asked gently sitting down on the edge of Lauren's bed.

"I'm okay," Lauren said sitting up in her bed. Camila leaned in and pecked Lauren's lips softly.

"Okay." Camila whispered on Lauren's lips. Lauren sighed and sat back on the bed. The brown eyed girl held Lauren's hands in hers.
Camila wanted to know what was wrong with Lauren. She wanted to know who that Cara chick was and that if she is as much as an addict as Lauren was than why isn't she in a rehab. With all these questions Camila had clouding her mind she had to ask them out loud or she'll go insane.

"Who's Cara to you?" Camila asked speaking her mind. Lauren was taken aback by the sudden question, "if you don't mind me asking, of course." Camila said quickly once she saw the surprise on Lauren's face.

"Uh, C-Cara is just a friend of mine. We used to get high together and go to party's together. But ever since I moved into the facility I stopped.." Lauren hesitated before talking again, "but remember when I went to that party and got really drunk?"

"Yeah? What about it?" Camila questioned.

"Uh well uh, Cara was the one that invited me to the party. But that was the last time I saw her till, well, yesterday." Lauren finished. Camila exhaled a deep breath that she didn't know she was holding.

"Okay, that's a lot to take in. I think." Camila sighed. "You never told me who invited you to that party until now, correct?" Camila asked.

"Uh, yeah." Lauren mumbled her head low. She didn't want to look Camila in the eye. Lauren thought she'd walk away from Lauren but instead Camila wrapped her tan toned arms around Lauren hugging her tightly.

"Not the exact reaction I expected to get but it's better then what I thought." Lauren murmured quietly just enough for the brown eyed girl to hear her.

"It's okay Lauren, I understand." Camila pulled away from the hug keeping her hands on Lauren's shoulders and squeezing it for comfort.

-

Camila's thigh was bouncing up and down as she ate breakfast with Normani and Dinah. The girl decided to let Lauren rest and go downstairs to eat breakfast with the infamous couple of the house besides Camila and Lauren.

"Why are you so paranoid Walz?" Dinah asked placing her hand on Camila's thigh the sudden touch made the younger girls thigh to stop bouncing frantically.

"I'm worried about Lauren. I think she's going to relapse again." Camila sighed heavily. She looked up at Dinah worry visible in her eyes. Dinah looked at Camila then back at her girlfriend that was as confused as the Polynesian.

"Walz, I doubt Lauren would relapse. I mean look how far she's gone, you think she'd want to lose everything because she wanted a sip from a bourbon." Dinah laughed softly. Camila nodded her head, "your right."

"Damn right. Dinahdime always right!" The Polynesian exclaimed and went back to eating the rest of her cereal. Camila looked down at her bowl of alphabetical cereal. It was odd, she swear she thought she saw 'Lauren' spelled out in her bowl of cereal. The brown eyed girl shrugged her shoulders and shoved a spoon full of cereal in her mouth.

-

After breakfast and chilling with Norminah, Camila went back upstairs making her way towards Lauren and Normani's room. The small girl reached the wooden door and pushed it open. Lauren was still asleep. Camila quietly sneaked her way into the room. She sat at the edge of the bed. Lauren moved a little but didn't wake. Camila leaned in and placed a small peck on Lauren's lips she then pulled away smiling down at the green eyed girl.

Lauren's eyes fluttered open. Piercing green meeting illuminating chocolate orbs. The older girl then pulled her hand up to the back of Camila's neck bringing her in for another kiss. They kissed with such passion. Lauren bit at Camila's bottom lip then licked it. The small pulled away and smiled brightly down at Lauren and connected their lips once more.

They kissed for awhile then decided to cuddle and watch an original show on Netflix; Stranger Things.

"Kiss her Mike!" Camila yelled at the gray screen.

"Is it Ike or El?" Lauren questioned her head resting on Camila's chest.

"It's Eleven and El for short." Camila playfully rolling her eyes

"Oh yeah that's right. I think that they should go to the winter ball dance together, don't you think?" Lauren asked. Camila looked at her in disbelief she then downcast a glare at the older girl.

"It's called the snowball dance and damn right they should go together. If they don't I'll cry."

"Don't cry baby," Lauren pouted furrowing her eyebrows. Camila leaned in and placed her lips on Lauren's pouty ones. Lauren reciprocated within a second licking Camila's upper lip for entrance and Camila denied.

"Laur-Lauren, we gotta finish the episode." Camila said pulling away from the kiss and turning towards the tv again.

"Ugh! Fine!" Lauren groaned and rolled her eyes playfully as they both continued to watch the fiction filled show together.

-

Camila wanted to rewatch Stranger Things and her eyes lit up from how whipped Lauren was. The green eyed girl just couldn't say 'No' to those big brown eyes. In the middle of rewatching the show Camila fell asleep on Lauren's chest.

After awhile of seeing the same familiar episodes over and over again Lauren got hungry and decided to go downstairs to the kitchen. But Camila was making that decision hard for the green eyed girl. Lauren moved Camila's arms away from her torso and replaced it with her pillow. Camila stirred in her sleep but didn't wake as she hugged the pillow as tight as she hugged Lauren minutes before. Lauren moved towards the wooden door and walked quietly out of the room.

The green eyed girl stopped in front of the pantry in the kitchen, flashbacks from when her and Camila would tease each other in the small space. A smile crept on the dark haired girls face as she took hold of a large bag of Doritos. The bag of chips reminded Lauren when Camila told her about her ex boyfriend. His name was Austin Mahone. But for some reason Dinah called him Dorito boy. Lauren laughed softly at the memory and sat down at the island as she ate out of the large, red bag of chips.

*thump*

Lauren turned to the direction of where the noise had came from. She couldn't see anything in the dark. The green eyed girl shrugged her shoulders and went back to eating.

*thump*

Lauren started to get worried turning around yet again to see nothing. It could be anyone of the addicts in the house, why was Lauren so worried. The jet black haired girl got up from where she was siting and walked towards the pantry. Lauren returned the bag of chips and moved back to see a figure right in front of her. A thick cloth was pressed against Lauren's face, a strong scent covering the cloth.

"I'm so sorry Lauren."

Was the last thing Lauren heard before completely going unconscious.

-

A/N: Nice weather were having.