Chapter Twelve

Camila ran out of the room, running into Dinah's room. As Camila opened the door she was met with Dinah and Normani making out.

"Guys have you seen Lauren?" Camila asked as she searched the joint bathroom.

"No Walz we haven't seen Lauren. Were not responsible for your girlfriend." Dinah said and Normani nodded sloppily as they both continued with their make out session.

"Guys I'm serious! I fell asleep cuddling with Lauren and when I woke up she wasn't there!" Camila exasperated.

"Di-Dinah I think Camila is being serious." Normani said braking away from their heated kiss.

"Fine! Have you checked downstairs or the basement?" Dinah asked.

"No"

"Then lets go do that." Dinah said getting up and pulling Normani up with her. Camila raced down the steps of the stairs almost tripping but caught herself and landed at the bottom of the steps safely. The brown eyed girl ran around the kitchen. No Lauren. She walked into the pantry. No Lauren. She ran into the living room where the TV was. No Lauren. Last but not least she ran down into the basement. While Camila was running around the house looking for Lauren, Normani and Dinah were walking around the house hand in hand yelling out Lauren's name.

"Lauren!"

"Lauren?!"

Normani and Dinah's voices faded as Camila made her way down the basement. "Lauren! Where are you!?" Camila wailed as she saw that the basement was empty with no sign of Lauren being there.

"Lauren?!"

-

Lauren was in and out of consciousness feeling Cara drag the blade across her body countless times. She was to lazy or couldn't careless to bandage up Lauren's wounds, that were bleeding out, anymore. The green eyed girl was losing innumerable amount of blood but Cara didn't care one bit. She loved the green eyed girl, Cara said, but it looks like she was having a hard time showing it.

"C'mom Lauren. I have to get you out of here." Lauren felt someone untie her arms and legs. She lazily moved her right arm over the mysterious persons shoulder to balance herself as they made their way out of the makeshift of a hideout.

"Wh-where a-are we go-going?" Lauren managed to get out feeling all of her energy being drained since the first cut.

"I have to get you away from Cara. She says she wasn't going to kill you but, your practically dead already. I'm taking you to the hospital then I'm leaving the state. I'm afraid Cara might just do the same to me after this." The person said as they climbed into a rusty truck and rushed out heading towards the nearest hospital.

"Th-thank y-you..Zayn." Lauren said before knocking out.

-

*..beep...beep...beep..*

Lauren woke up to machine a beeping. She thought she was waking up to her alarm in the facility until she looked around, examining her surroundings. She was in a hospital. Laying down on a hospital bed. How did I get here? Lauren whispered under her breath. Lauren then felt someone moving beside her.

"L-Lauren?" Camila croaked stirring awake. She looked up to see green eyes looking down at her.

"Lauren!" Camila cheered wrapping her arms around the raven haired girl.

"Ow ow! Ow!" Lauren winced in pain. And Camila moved away from the older girl on the hospital bed.

"Lauren, I-I thought you were dead. I haven't seen you in days. Where were you?" Camila exclaimed.