Chapter 1: The Prank.

BEFORE READING THIS, CLICK VOTE.
IT WOULDN'T KILL YOU BUT IT WOULD BE AN ACT OF KINDNESS.
-RANT MOOD ON.

Chapter 1: The Prank.

~Eleanor~

This guy is getting on my nerves. I don't understand why it is always me. I am feeling annoyed because of the prank he played on me this morning.

"What's wrong with your face? Did Aaron do something to you?" Rebecca asks.

Rebecca Williams is pretty- she has silky, straight blonde hair that are always tied up in a high ponytail; icy-blue eyes with an ideal nose and peach lips, tall just like me and have a perfect figure, which every guy craves for. Moreover, she's well known as a 'hot chick'. However, I hate this nickname for her.

Yeah! She is my best girl. We are together since sixth grade. She is smart and popular unlike me but she has never been a bitch to me. Guess what? Back in freshman year, when she earned fame, she thought I wasn't worth losing so she chose me over her fame and didn't let me go. Oh yeah! I am blessed.

We both have arrived to school and we are moving to our lockers. I take out my books and she asks me about what has ruined my mood. The guesses she made are pretty accurate.

"What do you expect from him? He added talcum powder in my blow dryer, it got stuck on my hair and made the sunrise awful for me. I seriously want to kill him; I had to shower all over again!" I tell her about my eventful morning. My voice gets louder as I speak, almost turning into a wail.

Aaron, why are you so pathetic? I hate him.

Aaron Hamilton is my childhood best friend. It is better to call him my enemy rather than my friend because he's always such a monkey. Being the only children in our families, has its own perks. His family is filthy rich and to top it all he is beyond handsome, but sometimes I don't get; why is he not interested in being popular? All the girls die for him.

Not that he isn't!

But he just doesn't like all the fame.

He shoos those girls away and tells me that he is searching for the 'one'. I like him because of this oh-so-great attitude and the truth is I can't stand him around any other plastic girl except me because I like him, like a lot. But when it comes to pranks, he always ends up harming the sensitive me.

After hearing what I have to say, Rebbie burst into fits of laughter.

"Rebbie I hate you!" I am pissed off at her. She's laughing? Rather than feeling pity for me. I take my books out of my locker and starts to leave for my first class.

"Okay love, I'm sorry. I can't help it when you're enlightening me with your funny life."

"Of course! The only thing Rebecca Williams find funny is her best friend's life. And that evil Aaron he has nothing else to do, but bug me."

"No that's not true, I also find my best friend funny, and not just her life besides, what's wrong with showering two times in the morning, I am sure you are feeling twice as fresh." She giggled.

"Yeah, Right!"

I have never been as fresh as today!

Mr Hamilton just watch out for revenge.

I curse.

We both part ways for our classes; I have English Literature with Mrs Watson while she has history. The bell has already rung and I am found rushing to my class.

*Boom*

I hit something; it is a 'someone', the most well-known person in my miserable life.

"Hey, Ellen! Sorry I didn't pick you up, so how was your morning? "Aaron asks, trying hard to supress his laughter.