Chapter 8: Help me! (edited)

Care to vote?
Edited. Not proof read!

Chapter 8; Help me!

~Aaron~

I am driving my Audi, heading to Miranda's place. The speakers blaring Secrets in my ears. I simply love music and enjoy it, but my mind is somewhat occupied  with what I am going to do once I pick Miranda up.

I text Miranda that I want to meet her but my mind is so screwed up that I it's continuously telling me I am making a huge mistake.
My mind diverts from the confusing thoughts the second I arrive at her place, when I see her standing on her porch waiting. I never noticed her before but now; she is looking pretty in that black dress. Her face screams how innocent she is, her golden-brown hair left loose with her fringes framing her face, flowing on their own accord. Damn she is so pretty why didn't I ever fancy her years ago?

I park the car in front of her porch and she comes, walking shyly towards me, she opened the car door and I acknowledge how flushed her face is.
Shit, what happened to my manners or chivalry? I am so stupid.

"Hi. I didn't know guys like you can also stop by to pick up girls like me."

"And here's where you are completely wrong; don't underestimate yourself Miranda, I suppose you haven't peeked a glance at the mirror lately?"

"Flattery's going to let you nowhere, may I ask what good deed I did to make you stop by this certain driveway?"

"Whatever suits you, but I must tell, I am not like other guys. Can't I have some quality time with a pretty lady?"

"Why not? So where are we going." She says, completely ignoring my comment.

"To a local bar."

Her eyes grows in size when I say that we're going for drinks. Maybe, she has never been to a bar.

"What! Why?" She says, panic visible in her eyes.

"To get drunk." I smirk, my hands casually over the steering wheel, my fingers tapping, patiently waiting for her to get in.

"Are you crazy, Aaron?"

"Who said I wasn't." I laugh. 

What on Earth am I doing here?

"We can't go to a bar." She says, her tone drips finality.

"And why is that?" I inquire.

"Because it's not a nice place to hang out."

"That is because you've never been there before. Don't judge a bar by what nerds think about it ."

"You're so nice. I am not coming with you."

"But I want you to." I plead.

"Oh come-on, I don't drink." She says, standing beside the car door, half in, half out.

"Who said you are supposed to?"

"Then why are you taking me with you?" She asks, still standing out, making me lose my patience.

"So that you can provide me company." As soon as these words left my mouth, I jerk her forward, bringing a yelp out of her and she fell on the shotgun. I hurriedly shut her door moving the car out of her drive way.

"God you're so impossible." She comments and stares out of the window. I am taking an almost stranger to a bar. I must be crazy.  I don't know why but I am feeling the urge to have a drink.

~Miranda~

I don't know what is wrong with this guy, this is the sixth glass he is gulping down and I have no idea how much it is affecting him. I am sitting here in this strange bar I've never been to besides the fact that I've never been to any bar before; the atmosphere is a bit awkward for me, the furniture is brown and the walls are painted black, there is a dance floor in the center of the bar where teenagers are dancing, feeling each others up on the songs playing from the loud speakers. There are lots of young and old people getting wasted here. We are sitting in a corner table and since we've come here Aaron is not talking to me instead he is getting high, there is definitely something wrong with him. Almost an hour has passed and I am trying to convince him to stop drinking but he just isn't  listening to me.