Chapter 14; School Trip (part II)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Chapter 14; School Trip (part II)

Aaron was standing in front of us asking if we wanted any help or why we took that long. Austin asked him if he could just carry my bags whilst Austin carried me in his arms. I was able to sense Aaron didn't like seeing me in his arms and I couldn't make out what was so bad in Austin that he despised him. However, he didn't say anything to him but I could sense some not-pleased look in his eyes whenever I saw him with Austin.

"Hey, you wanna hop down...or you're gonna stay like this forever." Austin said. I opened my eyes to see that we were there, Aaron was a few track behind us and I was astonished to see such an amazing place. There were beautiful small huts in front of me along with swimming pools; the area also shared a mountain at the back of it. The view from here to the mountain was amazing, I thought how it would be like if we went up there. Soon I was cut off awing the view by Austin's sweet voice.

"Oh come-on don't tell me you're falling for this?" He said.

"What? Don't you think this is amazing," I replied unbelievably.

"Places like Paris and Dubai are designed to make you awe-stricken, not this forty inches mountain and the resort," He said.

"Yeah right! I've never been out of state and you know very well this is overwhelming for me, not that I won't love to travel to Paris," I said frowning.

"Aww, don't be sad I'll take you someday," He winked.

"Don't you dare flirt with me Mr. Austin or else I'll kick you in your guts. And I would appreciate if you put me down," I said irritated by him always trying to turn my face red.

"Sure, but I'd love to carry you in my arms," He smirked at me.

I nudged him, embarrassed. "Please put me down, can't you see all those girls staring at us in horror?"

"Oh please, you know very well that we look perfect together and they are jealous," He protested and put me down. When my feet reached the floor, I felt strong hands around my waist stopping me to stumble, and I blushed.

"I can manage now, I feel fine Austin." I said politely to Austin beside me and made sure my voice was low because Aaron and Miranda were also standing near us, desperately waiting for the coach's instructions.

"Students I'll assign you with your teams and you are going to merge up with them and you are supposed to stay with your team and your assigned huts, no buts and no please. Got that?" Mr. Waters said in his high-pitched voice.

We heard a lots of 'We want to be with our friends' and 'but we want our chicks with us' and 'We won't stay with some nerdy and ugly random people' and etcetera. Yeah those popular mean girls used to label normal random people as geeks or hideous, after all who would we be calling meanies then. Whatever you did in front of Mr. Waters to persuade him, he would never buy it.

"Silence everyone," He yelled and every sound was hushed.

"Now we will be having 3 teams. A, B and C, 20 members in each, and one thing more don't you dare go for better team names or I'll end up kicking someone's ass because of some inappropriate names like; Vulgar Boatmen or Dashing Babes," He said in a serious tone and we laughed.

"Now listen up team one's captain is Louis and the teammates are Stephanie, Jacob, Miranda, Cody, Eric, Alisa, Austin, Vanessa and Kayla..." And the list went on and I didn't bother to hear him.

What the heck? Me and Austin won't be together, that's not fair.

I was in a mood to kick Mr. Water's ass for assigning us in such a pathetic group, we wouldn't be able to see each other often in these days, I meant in the following twenty four hours.