Chapter; 12 Awkward (edited)

Chapter; 12 Awkward 

VOTE and COMMENT

It's funny how I was delaying this since a month because of procrastination so I'll thank you for making me update this, Adeel. xD

What the hell does she want from me?

Miranda Garner.

Yes that's right. 

Miranda is sitting at one corner of my bed and from the looks of it about to fall off, glancing at me nervously because of the not-so-pleased stare I am shooting at her.

"I can explain." She begins.

I wait, just for a fragment of a moment.

"I am here to, uhhh...actually-"

I interrupt in between, yelling at her, which sounds more than rude.

"TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE DATING MY BEST FRIEND AND HE IS BEING AN ASSHOLE TO ME AND OH THAT YOU FUDGING DON'T CARE!?!"

She trembles and closes her eyes in fear. Oh yes, the goody two shoes reaction.

Is she not the one supposed to be guilty here? 

Then, why the fuck do I feel like I am doing something horribly cruel? 

Of course, it's life. MY LIFE.

After a minute or two, she is still in the same position and I feel ashamed for being snappy to her. I take a deep, deep breath.

Add some more deepness to it, please.

"Look, I am sorry for screaming at you, but you don't quite understand my situation. I have been completely ignored by the guy, who is, was and always will be the only important person in my life for two days straight just because I lied to him and now we have completely screwed it up. There's no going back, but I know, I will have to apologise anyways for being a total A-class biatch,"

"Because after all, it was my fault." I say, sighing.

Walking over to her when I am sure my words have sunk in, I sit beside her, making sure that I am incapable of harming her, and she opens her eyes,

"The actual reason I came here was to apologise. I didn't want him to abandon you and there is more to the story than you think, but it is not my place to tell you. Ron wanted my help, I am just doing that. And I truly hope you guys sort this out."

I can't understand what she is trying to say, what could concern him so much that he went to Miranda for help and not me.

The feeling is of pure hurt.

Why Ron, why?!?

I hear mom shouting something and my senses bring me back to the reality.

"Oh God, Ron is here." Miranda informs, scared.

What is he doing here, as far as I remember, I told him we were done. Holy, Miranda is here too. 

We are so in hell.

"Hey we really need to hide you somewhere; I just hope mom didn't tell him that I already have visitors." I yelp standing up, planning as fast as I can.

"You think your mom must have told him about me?" She asks, horrified.

"No not really, she probably doesn't know your name that means she didn't talk particularly about you but instead some visitor...God, let's go hide you first."

"Yeah, you should." Miranda agrees.

Before we are caught together, we hastily rush out of the room searching for the safest place to hide Miranda in the corridor. I choose the guest room, which is empty since two years for I have no one in the family to claim it.