Chapter 16; Shopping is no fun!

This is not an edited chapter, beware the not so beautiful grammar. If you find any mistake in this chapter, you can just put it in the comments.

-ADdi.

Chapter 16; Shopping is no fun!

~Ellen~

The world around me has changed. We are back to our normal routine, a week passed the school trip and Austin and I had this quality time together every now and then. Today I am supposed to be with Aaron because he is going to explain me some stupid lectures I missed at school while bunking with Austin. Ron was not pleased of what I did but he did not say a word about not helping me out. I am trying to move on but it is not helping much, nevertheless its better to be little than nothing. Good news knocked at me too, Rebbie and Landon are dating, not just dating, happily dating. Undoubtedly, they look perfect together. Now that they are together, Rebbie is free and is now asking for the real reason behind Austin and me being together. I do not know how to explain it to her. She will definitely freak out and lecture me for not asking her for help and all those Rebbie-drama. Moreover, it is not like, I do not feel guilty about what I did but still I cannot confront her about all my wrong deeds.

I am lying on my bed with my face pinned down on my pillow, waiting for Rebbie to arrive so we can go for shopping, yes I ran out of good clothes for school. I did not know when I just drift into a peaceful nap until the piercing ring of my phone woke me up. I hate alarms. The caller ID stated, Rebbie it was.

"What the fuck Ellen? I am at your door, five minutes have already passed and nobody's welcoming me in! Where is your mommy?"

"Urgh, I am sorry Rebbie mom's out at work, I just fell asleep, wait? No I didn't...you are late Rebbie!" I said angrily, she was to show up before three, and it is five already! I hate the way her clock works.

"Umm, sorry I was caught up with Landon; we were having you know...umm you know..."

I cut her off, "Whhhaaaattt? You both are unbelievable. Did you take a bath or something; I am not letting you in!"

"Oh come on, Ellen, we didn't do what you are thinking, it was just a formal make out." She said protesting.

"Of course, just the make out!" I said sarcastically.

"Besides, I took shower before coming to your place, so yeah do me a favor and open the door or else I'll break in." Rebbie said offended.

"Okay, okay. I am sorry though was playing around you, be there in a minute." I said amiably.

Then she hung up on me, I reluctantly got off the bed, wiping the sleep away my eyes. I took a good look in the mirror and found out I look no less than a witch, so I washed my face and then walked down the stairs at a snail's pace, just to tease Rebbie. I was able to hear her shouting and pounding at my door so I yelled;

"I am coming, and please stop damaging my dad's property."

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you come a bit fast and save it yourself." She said furiously.

I opened the door to find a sweaty-face-reddened Rebbie.

"Thanks for probing my patience, you did a great job!" She said.

"And don't you dare go to fix yourself up, because I ain't waiting for you a second more, just grab your things up, especially your wallet I am not gonna pay for you! And come out." She ordered leaving the house empty with her echoes playing in my mind. I did offend her a little more than the hard limit.

At that instance, Aaron's text popped up on my screen, Shit I forgot I have to be with him at eight.

Ron: Reminder: This butt of yours needs to be in my study chair at eight sharp!