Chapter 2: Embarrassed

HEY! HEY! WHERE'RE YOU GOIN' ??
STOP
I SAID STOP.
STAHPPPP..
FIRST, VOTE XD

NOW, CARRY ON.

Chapter 2:  Embarrassed

_Edited_

You're most welcome to mention the errors.

~Eleanor~

"Seems like kitty's plan, didn't turn out the way she wanted it to be." He starts chortling and I am left drowning in shame.

"Um, I was going to tell you, but," I stutter, and he cuts me off by exploding into laughter.

"I'd thank, Dave for telling me, this one's worth It." he says after controlling himself.

Gah! I hate him. But I still can't help my flaming red cheeks to stop glowing. This is so embarrassing; everyone's attention is on us and well, this monkey isn't stopping.

"Okay, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this morning. I had no desire of ruining my mood again! Now can you please stop embarrassing me?" I protest.

So, Dave is his best friend. David Whitmore, tall, handsome, muscular, brown eyes possessing popular dude. Luckily, he is not that evil to me, but sometimes he also bend some rules. Then, there is his another best friend Jake Willingham, well known as J. He looks like your regular stereotypical nerd, has green eyes and shaggy hair yet good-looking and cute beyond measure.

Oh yeah! His friends are blessed with handsomeness, just like him.

These guys are what every girl drools over, because of their charming looks and overwhelming personalities. But, you know what? They're not like your typical playboys. That's not it, we do have, playboys at Berkeley.

Jake is single or you can say he is searching for a pretty and naïve girl, just like himself, reserved yet humorous. Dave is in love with a girl from the beginning of grade 6th and they are together since freshman year. I guess he successfully got her. Jennifer and Dave looks cute together.

Finally, Aaron stops laughing and gets a grip, saving himself from falling off the chair he is swinging on. He looks me in the eyes and smirks.

"I love it when you turn scarlet, it's a sight worth every penny." He compliments.

Hah! So, he will not stop being a jerk around me.

I am supposed to be mad at him but when I feel the change in atmosphere into somewhat the one I am familiar with, I sigh in relief.

"Can you please just quit teasing, Ron? I'm feeling bad here." I punch him on the arm.

"Fine, you're so boring. And I still can't believe you tried to chicken out from discussing the impact of the prank." He says, starting to laugh again.

Oh God! Someone please kill me right now.

I guess the torture seems to go on, for a pretty long time. I just finish what is left in my cup and starts to leave, but instead getting off the seat I am jerked backward into his arms. What the actual hell? I shoot him a shocked expression.

"What the hell Ron, Let go of me!" I exclaim angrily.

The feeling is amazing though, but how can I be sweet to him when he is always making a fool out of me?

"Hey, I am just saying that I'm sorry." He replies innocently and let me fall down. Suddenly, I land on the ground. Now this is the most embarrassing moment of my entire life. After seeing all the teenage kids staring and laughing at me, I feel the urge to cry out loud. I can feel the tears prick in my eyes.