Opening

"Today was the day." I thought to myself.

I got out of bed got dressed and rushed down stairs.Mom and Dad were both sitting at the table with a smile on their face.

"Good morning Charles." My Father smiled at me.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

"Are you excited for your big day today?." my mother asked me as she set down a hot cup of coffee in front of my father.

"Oh course I am, I couldn't sleep last night."

My dad put the cup of coffee up to his mouth and took a sip, He spit it out because it was to hot. He let out a little chuckle.

My mother smiled and i laughed.

"Why don't you get ready to do your chores."

As soon as she said that I ran up stairs and pit on my work boot. I slipped them on and ran downstairs. My dad was already opening the door.

"No running in the house." he shouted.

"Sorry." I looked at him sheepishly.

Right before he walked out the door he gave mom a kiss.

"Lets go Charles."

I hugged mom and waled out the door.

"Dad."

"Yes?"

"What If I don't want a wife?"

He paused and looked at me.

"Son you are now of age for a wife, you will take care of he and continue our tradition with your kids."

We were silent for the rest of the walk. We walked about 15 minutes away from the house to go hunting over by the creak.

We sat in a dried bush waiting for trespasser. We waited about an hour before we were going to head home. As we started to walk away a girl with long blonde hair, ran aside the creak.

"Dad look!"

He looked and got out the medicines. He ran up beside her and stuck the needle in her neck. She fainted immediately.

Her body hit the floor.

"Charles come help me with this."

I ran over I through her over my shoulder and we started walking.

"Great job today son." He playfully nudged my shoulder.

After we fot home we brought her inside and tied her to a chair.

"Charles leave her till she wakes up."

"Yes sir."

Mom and dad both walked up to their bedrooms.

About 45 minutes later she woke up in shock she whipped her head around very quickly.

"Calm down please."

"DAD, she awake."

Shortly after he came down the stairs.

I took the tape off her mouth. She was so beautiful. I smiled at her but she looked back at me in disgust.

"Dad can I please talk to you alone?"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon..