Chapter 1

Aaliyan Usman's POV:

"Aaliyan...when is your fiance coming to Islamabad?" Mom asked me as i reached downstairs for breakfast.

"Mom Zaineb told me that her flight is on Tuesday....still three days are left." I replied sadly.

"Oh my god...look at this majnoon who is already sad without his laila." Mom said amusingly while winking Dad who gave a huge smile.

"MOM!" I shouted.

Both mom and dad start laughing while I gazed at them.

Ringggg Ringggg

My cell phone rang. 

My lips turn into a big smile when I saw the caller id which showed Zaineb's name. 

"It must be Zaineb!! See his face Usman." mom said with a smile.

"Mom...." I said irritatingly and left from there with a huge grin on my face.

"Hello sweet heart!" I attended the call and said.

"Hey...honey...what's up?" She replied and i smiled.

"Nothing...i was missing you." I said with a sad smile.

"Awe I miss you too, don't worry Aaliyan...i'm coming to become your's forever" She replied excitingly and i smiled thinking about it.

"Ya...and this majnoon of yours is dieing to make you his." I replied while smirking.

"Well well....This Laila is coming for her majnoon..." she said and we both laughed.

"How's aunt and uncle?" She asked me.

"They are good as always...listen you forgot your majnoon huh? that's not fair with me!" I exclaimed.

"Awe...listen my majnoon...we remember those people whom we forget and you...your always near me in my heart." her reply bought a huge grin on my face.

I was smiling like an idiot.

Oh! This girl is driving me crazy for her man!

"Listen...i have two news's for you; One good but the other is bad." She said with a sad tone.

"Oh! what happened? are you okay? tell me Zaini?" I asked tonnes of questions from her in just one flow.

I can't do anything man!!

This is called 'Love'

"Oh calm down my majnoon....all set dear!" She said and i calmed a bit.

"So let me tell you the good news first..You remember one month before when you were here in U.S.A, I submitted my paintings to an international art contest, which was going to be held in Sharjha." She completed.

"Oh yes i remember." i replied her while remembering the day when we together went to San  francisco to submit her paintings.

"So you know what? Today i got an email from them...and the good news is...that...I'm selected from about ten thousand people!!" she almost shouted with excitement.

"Oh My God!!! that's amazing...congrats" I replied her delightedly.

I could sense her joy, happiness, excitement.

Zaineb had a passion to paint.

She is a pretty good artist...she once made my sketch too.

I was really glad to hear this.