Chapter 33

*Bad language ahead😂*

Aaliyan's POV

Pain.
Its just a word for people who haven't felt it.

Pain is something undefinable. Words are never enough to do so neither your tears are enough.

I used to wonder why people cried over somebody, for somebody?

Tears dont make your pain any less, its the blood coming out of your wounds. Only that its water, salty water. Its not though. Its even more scary then blood. Its your feelings that come out, its that devasted soul crying, blood coming out of your heart.

Tears are more scary then blood.

If it would have been blood, i bet people would have been scared enough to make anyone cry just because of its colour.

The colour makes it look scary.

Why do we cry?

The pain makes our eyes bleed.

When you're hopeless, devasted over the loss. Losing someone who is your life. Who was your life.

Not everything is easy. Not losing anyone who was your life, is your life is easy.

People leave, or are taken away from you but what happens when your eyes no longer bleed?

No blood coming out of your wounds.

Are you strong now that you dont cry?

No. You're not strong. You're the weakest.

People tell me not to cry, what do they think it makes me look stronger? Nope. It does not. It makes me look the weakest of all. Because that pain is no longer just hurting my heart, its hurting my soul now.

Your soul is shattered into tiny million pieces that you no longer can put together.

Your heart only is not broken. Your soul is broken as well.

The pain is embedded inside your heart. Inside your soul just like a knife. You try taking it out. It hurts like hell. More then hell. Blood comes out when you take it out.

You leave it there. Let it stay and do its work. That's more painful.

That's when your soul is shattered.

Not only your heart feels that pain, your soul feels that pain too. That loss of losing someone.

I remember Kiran always asked me to cry only infront of Allah, he knows whats inside our hearts and he can hear our words even before we speak them.

I cried in sujood. I cried for 1 hour, 2 hour? I lost the track of time.

The only thing i knew was crying infront of Allah will help me out. Ease my pain out.

Its been 24 hours since the news cracked on me. And there is no single clue about her whereabouts.

The tracker has been installed but that fucking bastard turned his phone off which is making things hard for us.