Chapter 31

Asalam-o-Alaikum...
Ramzan Mubarak to all my muslim readers❤
First of all my sincere apologizes for not updating and im literally very sorry about it.
I hope you guys forgive me this time as well...things did not go as planned and i had so many issues after my exams that needed to be sorted out as soon as possible and i got back to you guys asap.

So here's the update a small one ik but i think its better than not updating at all.

And oh yess!! We finally banged 100K+ viewsss
And its all because of your love and constant support.

Thank you guys.

Well i wont take long now.
Enjoyy the update and do give a thumbs up and let me know how was the update.
                         *********

Third person's POV

It was the best night of their life.
Kiran and Aaliyan both spent amazing time together.

Aaliyan not listening even a single word took Kiran to his favourite five star restaurant for dinner.

Kiran always hesitated while holding Aaliyan's hand in public however she knew it wasn't something she should disagree with.

Aaliyan stopped his car infront of the restaurant.

"Your highness" Aaliyan said and bowed infront of Kiran while opening her door to which Kiran laughed.
That voice was heaven for Aaliyan. He wanted to make her laugh everyday like this.
He promised himself that he'll never let tears come down Kiran's eyes.

They both went inside the restaurant where the receptionist dressed up in her uniform and full caked up in makeup ran towards them or you should say ran towards Aaliyan specifically.

"Ahh Mr Aaliyan what a pleasant surprise"

Aaliyan nodded which made Kiran smile.

"I need a private table for me and my beautiful wife" Aaliyan said looking at Kiran to which Kiran blushed and held Aaliyan's hand.

Aaliyan was shocked yet got the reason behind it.
The receptionist was staring daggers at Kiran to which Kiran gave her a smile.

"This way sir" The receptionist moved ahead of them.

"Ahh my tigress" Aaliyan whispered in Kiran's ear to which she smiled.

"Im only yours love" He said and kissed Kiran's hand.

The both sat on their chairs and gave their orders.

"Aaliyan can i ask you something?" Kiran asked.

"Ofcourse my lifey"

"Tell me about your fears"

"Fears?" Aaliyan was taken aback but replied after couple of seconds.

"Well, I am scared of losing my loved ones" And this thought made him think about Zaineb again.

He never forgot her but yeah he was thinking about Kiran more often now.

"You miss her?" Kiran asked.

"No..i mean yes at times i do miss but Kiran you know what, i believe sometimes Allah has planned something better for us and i am glad i have you by my side now.
I do miss Zaineb but i miss you more each and every second when i am without you and Kiran Aaliyan, I am afraid of loosing you too!" Aaliyan said to which Kiran smiled.

She knew Aaliyan missed Zaineb but she had no issue with it.
She was her first love plus it all happened when the were getting married.
It is hurtful she knew it and she knew she had to support him as well.
And she was ready to do it wholeheartedly.