Chapter 7

Aaliyan's POV

I was standing in my garage looking at the moon and asking Allha about my mistake.

'Why?'

'Why me Allha?'

'You know how much i love Zaineb!'

'Then why did you take my life from me? why?'

"Because it was written in your destiny beta!" I heard my mother's soulful voice.

She replied me as if she knew what was going in my mind.

'How can i forget she's my mom after all!'

Silence prevailed for some moment.

"She's waiting for you!" My mom break the silence and said.

I looked at her as if i didn't know what she meant.

I closed my eye's, let out a sigh and started moving towards my room with a heavy heart.

Many things were going on in my mind while my heart was crying with bloody tears.

I didn't want to break the heart of an innocent girl but...

What was my mistake then?

I stopped in front of my room's door.

With a heavy heart i opened the door and what i saw shocked me.

'I have seen her somewhere'

I was unable to recognize her before because of the long veil on her head.She took off that veil now.

(^Kiran)

I forced my mind to remember where i saw her

Suddenly i remember that i saw her in my office as our new employee.

My anger was on verge.

'So this is it!'

'This was reason of her joining my company!'

I clenched my fist while looking at her.

'I don't care!'

'Whoever she is and whatever she wants! i don't care!'

'I only care about Zaineb and her love!'

I took slow steps towards her.

she was looking down at her lap.

I took out the ring box from my pocket which my mom gave me to give her and threw it in her lap.

"Mom gave this for you" I said her rudely.

She saw the box and slightly looked up.

"Incredible!" I said loudly.

"Whole of the office knew about my love and my employee didn't! wow! seriously man! you girls can do anything to get money huh!" My anger was on verge while she stared at me as if i was an idiot standing in front of her.

Her brow's frowned.

"Listen Ms. Kiran, neither i'm giving you my name and nor i will ever! My parents bought you in their lives not mine. I loved and will always love my Zaineb and no other power in this world is ever going to come in between us both!Listen very carefully my words! Zaineb is the only girl that was and will forever stay in my heart and nobody get's her place EVER! The door is open, If you want to leave then go but never ever expect from me to come near you!"