Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

There was an unwanted silence between the lovebirds.

All the family was sitting in the living room and enjoy their family moment while Aaliyan and Kiran were engulfed in each others thoughts.

Taking glimpse of each other both didn't knew how to talk.

"Aaliyan...how did u managed to convince them?" Mr. Usman asked Aaliyan.

Aaliyan looked up blankly at his dad as if he saw a ghost.

"I'm sorry dad?" He said confusingly.

"Oh...I think Aaliyan is very tired Mr. Usman...let him rest u know!" Mrs. Usman said with a wink.

Aaliyan was confused while Kiran was blushing crimson red.

Kiran knew Mrs. Usman saw them taking each others glances.

"Let's have dinner then!" Mr. Usman said and everyone went towards the dinner table.

While Kiran stood at the far corner scared that Aaliyan won't like the dinner she prepared for him.

Aaliyan's POV

I felt that i was back to my world, my people, my Kiran!

It felt i wasn't living before seeing her.

 When I was gone, home was where i forgot my heart. Specifically Kiran!

It was her!

IT IS HER!

The owner of my heart!

The TRUE OWNER!

She looked absolutely gorgeous in red with her dark brown hair down touching her fragile shoulders, her cheeks showing crimson red while her brown orbs showing her emotions...SHE LOOKED LIKE MY BEAUTY!

I was busy in admiring my beauty while her head was bent down.

"Let's have dinner then!" Dad said and moved towards the dinner table.

I could feel her shivering, probably scared of what will happen next or something.

I got scared seeing her fragile body shivering in the far corner.

She helped mom in serving dinner.

The inviting aroma was enough to make my mouth watery.

The table was filled with all my favorite dishes.

I was busy in taking view of all the delicious food placed right in front of me...how much i missed it all!

*American chop suey

*Quesadilla 

*Molten lava cake

*Biryani