Chapter 24

My old instagram account is unactive as i had some password issues...
My new Instagram account is  __wattpad_lover___

https://www.instagram.com/__wattpad_lover___/

Here's the link😊
Follow me guys and don't miss any updates😊 inform others too☺
____________________________________

Tears trickled down Kiran's brown eyes leaving there traces on her red rosy cheeks.

Closing her eyes she prayed fervently.

Wiping her tears, she stood in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection.

"Kiran, where's my tie?" Aaliyan's voice bought her back to the world.

She came out of the washroom.

"I....i..kept it in the drawer." She said and gave him the tie.

Aaliyan took the tie and started wearing it without uttering a word even and left for the office without breakfast.

Kiran felt as if her world was collapsing.

Without saying a word she engrossed herself in the usual household yet thought of Aaliyan's changing behavior towards her was still on her mind making her loose her senses.

  Aaliyan's POV

what do i do Kiran?

When will you trust me?

When will you share everything with me?

I know you're sad because of my behavior but love i want you to open up in front of me.

You have feelings for me....when will you see my love?

Looking at her swollen eyes made my heart ache.

I don't want her to shed her tears and stress herself but she needs to open up in front of me.

Today  Zaroon and Asmara will arrive and i am damn sure things would get worst because Asmara is way to much close to me and Kiran will obviously feel it.

Ahhhh! Kiran why don't you open up?

Kiran's POV

Few more minutes to go and they'll arrive!

Today Aaliyan came back early yet didn't spare a glance at me, all he was talking was about Asmara.

I started hating her without even seeing her for once.

Ahhhh i can't hear a word about any other girl from my husband.

I gave a final touch and prepared myself to meet her.

I was busy getting ready when Aaliyan entered the room

He stopped and looked at me but as soon as i saw him, he left for the washroom.

A lone tear escaped my eyes.

He didn't even say a word.

wiping my tears i decided that i'll ask him myself.

"Umm how do i look?" I asked Aaliyan as soon as he came out.

"hmm good, they are downstairs!" He said and left leaving me there alone and devastated. 

I came downstairs and stood beside Aaliyan.

"Where did you go Mr. Handsome?" Asmara said and Hold Aaliyan's arm yet Aaliyan showed no response.

"Nowhere." He said and smiled at her.

How dare she?

How dare she touch him like that?

She has no right on him!

He's my husband.

I wish i could simply slap her but my mom didn't trained me like that.

Drinking away my anger, i went towards the kitchen.

Obviously my presence was unwanted there.

I was in the mid way when I heard mom calling me.

"Meet my daughter in law Asmara, she's Kiran." 

"Oh hii!" she said and hugged me.

"I'm sorry i didn't met you before, actually i saw my man after so many days....i literally miss him specially our late night trips...oh Aaliyan will you take me out at nights again?" She asked and sat beside Aaliyan....a little too closer.

I closed my eyes and without uttering a word left for kitchen, tears dripping down from my eyes...huh! who cares!!!

Aaliyan's POV

I forgot to breathe as soon as i saw Kiran dressed in her beautiful kurti...obviously Kiran added to it's beauty...

my cupcake!

My angel!

I can't even express how beautiful you look.

Word's are not enough to express your beauty dear.

i'm sorry....i'm sorry for doing this my girl.

but i can't help it.

I know i hurt you badly today but i promise to fill your heart with love and care soon very soon.

And Asmara needs to learn a lesson.

How dare she touch me like that.

I wish i could simply slap her but couldn't.

Okay... she had feelings for me...but doesn't she know about my love for Kiran?

I hate this all....but you need to go through pain to cherish the beautiful moments.

I smiled and promised to bring everything back to normal.

A\N

Updateee!!! :)

OKAY OKAY! IK A VERY VERY VERY SHORT UPDATE......

i'm sorry.... :( 

I wanted to write more but right now i am unable to cause i am deprived of sleep and yess tried too....i wanted to update for my readers...

i think little is good then nothing :) 

Hope you guys understand...although it's boring...but please please give me a thumbs up and do vote....

i hope u'll like it....

i promise to update on this weekend and yess....a LONG chapter indeed :)

Till then forgive me for short update and yess ENJOYYYY :)

~Ramisha

Follow me on my new instagram account
__wattpad_lover___

https://www.instagram.com/__wattpad_lover___/

Here's the link above😊