Chapter 16

After glancing for like million times at the clock Kiran was helplessly laying on the bed.

Its been hours she's trying to sleep yet without any success.

It was impossible to forget Aaliyan for just few days.

She looked at her left side where Aaliyan slept and seeing it empty she bled tears.

Idly looking around the room and remembering how Aaliyan used to sit on the arm chair with his laptop in his lap.

She was missing his warmth.

She knew their was nothing in between them yet her heart and brain had declared themself to Aaliyan only.

A moment passed by when Kiran closed her eyes to sleep but was scared by the roar of clouds.

Kiran was sacred of this bad weather yet she was all alone.

With shaking hands Kiran turned on the lamp and looked around the room in dim light.

She stood up and pulled the curtains down to avoid seeing the scary weather.

She had skipped dinner although she tried hard to eat as insisted by Aaliyan but without him she knew not even a single bite would travel down her throat.

She knew that she'll loose herself soon yet she was gathering herself for Aaliyan...

Aaliyan's POV

I entered the club which was filled with girls and boys dancing around liked mad people.

I regret agreeing Farhan.

"Aaliyan dude...please come..you'll surely love it!"

"Please Farhan, you know very well clubs and parties are never my interests..." I said.

"Buddy...just come over...i'm sure they'll add up soon!" I could clearly see him amused.

"Where?" I asked with harsh tone.

I knew i would never ever win from that idiot...

That idiot stubborn always gets what he wants!

And now i'm ended up here.

"Heyy!" Came the shout of the idiot.

Didn't he have a better place to meet me?

"You like it?" He asked.

"Whatever!" I replied with a straight face.

"C'mon buddy...you just met me after 1 year...your gonna meet me like this?" He showed me his fake anger.

Farhan recently came here to further his studies but it was visible that he was going on a wrong side.

"You visit here often?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Why bud? You don't like it?" He asked while smirking.

I knew he was a complete physco and a b**** but never knew he would be too much into these stuff.

He was indeed a complete flirt.

"Yeah! So tell me how are you?" He asked.

"Allhamdulilah...all set...what about you?" I replied.

"Chill dude...as always!" He winked and i laughed.

He is a very good friend of mine, although he has become a complete physco yet he is kind at heart.

He was one of my few friends who stood by my side at every moment.

"How's bhabi?" His question caused emptiness in me.