Chapter 8

Kiran's POV

I got up due to a loud thud of the door.

I looked around and saw the couch empty.

I quickly looked at the clock which showed 9:00 am.

I got up and saw the pillow wet because of my crying all night.

I grabbed my veil and went to the washroom.

I took a long warm bath while recalling all that happened with me yesterday night.

'Why can't my love be Beyond Words?' I thought while crying.

Third Person's POV

"Mom i need my juice ready after i come back!" Aaliyan shouted while leaving the house.

"Wait wait!" His mom came shouting.

Aaliyan stopped.

"Where do you think your going today huh?" His mom eyed him.

"What? I always go to workout mom! What's new today?" Aaliyan replied irritatingly.

"What new? Aaliyan don't forget your married now!" His mom replied angrily.

"Hell with this marriage!" Aaliyan shouted and went out of his house with a loud thud of the door behind.

Mrs. Usman worriedly left from there.

**********************************************

Kiran's POV

I quickly took bath and went out of the room in my simple lawn suit which i used to wear at my house.

I was still confused and worried about what should i wear. 

I didn't know what will happen next in my life.

He didn't even allowed me in his life then how could i just open his wardrobe.

I was about to cry when I heard a knock on the room's door.

I quickly jumped up from the bed.

"Asalam-o-Alaikum!" Aunty said as soon as she entered the room.

"Wasalam!" I replied and hugged her.

"You look sad! is everything alright!" I quickly replied.

"No no not at all!" I replied with a big smile on my face.

Aunty smiled and said "Don't give me a fake smile that doesn't meet with your eye's."

Her reply broke me into tears and i cried hard.

she made me sit on the bed and hugged me and said.

"I know it's hard for you Kiran! You're a beautiful girl with a soft heart and a caring nature. I know Aaliyan told you everything, but beta he's just...i don't know..but..he just can't forget his first love! Zaineb was her first love and she died just one week before their marriage!" I looked at her shocked.

"Aaliyan went into shock after that plane crash which took her away from him, we all tried to bring him back... but you know...how can a mother see her one and only child dying in front of her like this...he was just like...like his body was living but his soul had long died. Kiran...my  child...i want you to give this marriage a try and bring our Aaliyan back to us! He's not that cold hearted person, he has a soft heart and good nature...my son MashAllha has a very good heart but he lost himself in some darkness, i want you to bring him back to us through your love!" She said and cried.