Chapter 28

Kiran's POV

The pendant was beautiful...not just beautiful but my dream necklace i guess....
I have always dreamed about buying tiffany's pendants they are indeed very very very beautiful....

I wonder how did Aaliyan knew, i loved them.

"Baby" I heard Aaliyan's husky voice.
I looked up at him with a smile.
He gestured me to move towards his car.

He was taking me out on a dinner and not just his beautiful car but my favourite Audi R8.

"Have a seat my lady." I smiled on the words 'my lady'

I sat on the passenger seat next to him.

He started driving and smile was not leaving my lips.

"Why are you smiling like this my girl?" Aaliyan asked with an amused look.

"Umm...i always dreamed about sitting in Audi and now that i am sitting in yours, i can't stop smiling. My dream came true" I replied smiling.

"What do you mean by MY CAR!?" He said with a straight and annoyed face.

"Umm...yours.." I was about to say more when he took my hand in his and brought it to his lips.

He kissed my knuckles and said,"You're mine and i'm yours which mean everything that belongs to me is yours as well and..."

"And everything yours is mine as well!" He said with a wicked smile.

I didn't get his last part so without a second thought i asked "What do you mean, mine's is yours...i mean...i have nothing!"

He laughed and said "I could show you only...and this could only be done in our bedroom!"

I face palmed myself for not understanding earlier as i got in trouble or should i say,

Sweet trouble.

I smiled with a blush as always.

Such an idiot i am man!

"Where are we going?" I asked changing the subject yet with no success.

"Restraunt, don't worry i wont be taking you to ours bedroom right now!" he said and i looked at him in disbelieve.

Ahh!
Aaliyan!
Stop teasing!!

I looked outside the window, smiling with a whole heart. He'll be my death one day.

The Audi stopped after a few moments amd i was beside Aaliyan.

We stopped at Pearl continental hotel for dinner!

Great!

"Aaliyan, why such an expensive place? We could go somewhere else as well?" I asked him.

"Baby, Special place for my special girl!" He said and i smed looking at him.

"We are on a date remember?" He asked and i nodded while laughing.

We entered the extravagant hotel.
Lights everywhere and people dressed in expensive clothes.

I felt a little down there infront of them all but felt normal as soon as Aaliyan put his hand on my lower back.
Obviously judging my body language.

As we walked towards the tablels he bent down a little and whispered in my ear, "Did i mention how beautiful, breath-taking and hot you look right now! You're lucking people are here everywhere." He said and on his last words i looked up at him and he winked only making me blush real hard this time.

We walked towards a table for two and settled down.

A waitress approached us or i should say just him as the way she was talking to him and trying her best to touch his hand which she was unable to as Aaliyan's attention was on me.