Note

Asalam-o-Alaikum beautiful readers.

Well i dont even know how to start this.

As always... im extremely very very very sorry for breaking my promise again and not updating.

You guys might be angry with me but im sorry guys life has been very busy and hard for me. I promised to update after exams but my college opened the next day and i had a literally very tight timetable. It was really hard to cope up.

I just want you guys to know that i have not forgotten any of my novels and neither you guys and i kept you guys waiting for too long as well for which i sincerely apologize.

Well. I am an Alevels student and this is my last year which means i have to give more than 100% to my studies, i have family as well, they want my time as well but not even a single day went by where i forgot you guys.

But i promise to you guys, i'll complete my novel before my finals that are due in may.

I just might not be able to update regularly but ill try my level best to do so.
So i just once again hope that you guys will bare with me and support me as you guys always do. It is the only thing that makes me work harder.
So yeah. I have got settled with my study hours and everything, so i promise to update not regularly but frequently from now on.
I just want you guys to support me and help me which you guys always do❤

Thank you everyone❤

~Misha