Chapter 10

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE THIS.....SPECIALLY VAISHUANURAJ...I'M WRITING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE OF HER INSISTENCE....THANK YOU EVERYONE...

****************************************

Kiran's POV

"I'm sorry!" He said while leaving.

I looked up at him.

I could see grief in his eye's.

'I need to give this a try....!' I thought.

"It..s...ok..okay..!" I managed to say and tried to get up again.

"Stop!" He said immediately.

"You shouldn't...i...mean...you hurt your feet....and you fainted...so...you...shouldn't.." He managed to say while looking away from me.

"It's okay...i...i can manage...!" I said and got up when pain struck my feet so hard that i slipped on the floor but before i could completely fall, strong muscular arms hold me tightly.

(^background music)

My breath was uneven due to the pain and his sudden nearness.

There was a moment of silence between us when i realized the position in which we were standing.

"I'm sorry!" I break the silence and said, to which he looked at me and then at his hands which were holding my waist.

He quickly loosened his grip on me and helped me in sitting on the bed.

"If you need anything you can ask me." He said in a cold voice.

I nodded.

After which he left.

Aaliyan's POV

I can't bare to see her in pain!

When she managed to get up, i heard her gasp.

That was it!

I ran towards her without thinking about anyone and hold her.

I couldn't see her in pain.

Her light brown eye's caught mine.

It was unable for me to avert my eye's.

We stayed like this for some minutes.

Her gaze kept on fluttering my heart.

'This was the best feeling i ever felt!'

'I never felt this feeling ever with Zaineb!'

'Zaineb!!' I thought when suddenly she broke the silence and apologized.

I forgot what was happening between us.

The position in which we were standing some how felt right to me!

My mind and heart went numb.

I helped her sit on the bed and didn't know when those words left my mouth.

"If you need anything you can ask me." I said and couldn't believe my own words.

'I never had a soft corner for her!' I thought and immediately left the room.